Looking for a buddy

Options
Pcon2
Pcon2 Posts: 16 Member
Hi ... I am a 61 year old female living in Dexter New York and I am running out of motivation and am looking for a buddy to talk with and maybe walk with. I walk in-between 7-8 in the morning . I walk a pretty precise path that takes me up a nice long hill and takes me about 35 minutes. I need encouragement and someone to talk to about dieting to keep going. Please get back to me if you live close enough that you are willing to drive to Dexter to walk with me and or chat. Thanks Patti

Replies

• sjpeer27
    sjpeer27 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    HiI live in Arkansas but I am definitely interested in anybody to talk to to keep me motivated.
  • tcbaylor
    tcbaylor Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new and looking for buddies to help stay motivated
  • Pcon2
    Pcon2 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am really looking for someone local so we can walk together and maybe push each other to walk more or faster. But thank you long distance responses.. :)
  • JulesHolli99
    JulesHolli99 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am new and looking for friends to help motivate me!
  • kfm6
    kfm6 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi ... I am a 61 year old female living in Dexter New York and I am running out of motivation and am looking for a buddy to talk with and maybe walk with. I walk in-between 7-8 in the morning . I walk a pretty precise path that takes me up a nice long hill and takes me about 35 minutes. I need encouragement and someone to talk to about dieting to keep going. Please get back to me if you live close enough that you are willing to drive to Dexter to walk with me and or chat. Thanks Patti

Hi Patti,

I have lost 30 pounds but recently plateaued at 255. I want to get to 220 to 225 and decide where I go from there. Let me know how I can help you and I look for any help you can provide me.

Thanks,
    KFM