One of those moments....

Options
I feel so stupid and I cant get over it. Last year, I lost 20lbs in 2 months just by following the great advice on here, CICO. I also did the 30 Day Shred most nights to help.

So this time when I am back on the healthy kick wagon, I for some reason bought the 21 Day Fix stuff. Shakeology and all.

I like the idea of portioning my food and it forces me to eat healthy whole foods. But I dont need the containers, I havent looked at the DVDs (Doing 30DS again) and the Shakeology is most likely to blame for a scary incident yesterday.

But now I am brushing myself off and looking for motivation and friends. My overall goal is to lose approx 30lbs (or go from a size 12 to an 8) by the end of March.

Replies

• IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Stopped reading at Shakeology. That stuff is complete trash. Complete waste of money. Go get your money back.

• AKNMHunt
    AKNMHunt Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I read so many bad things about BeachBody not actually refunding. Not even going to bother.

Promise if you had finished reading it ends well. Lol
  • AKNMHunt
    Options
    I just read back over, I was meaning I felt stupid for ever buying 21 Day Fix or Shakeology at all.
  • NoIdea101NoIdea
    NoIdea101NoIdea Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Most of us learn the lesson the hard way :) Just chalk it down to experience, learn your lesson, and go with what you know works for you.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    AKNMHunt wrote: »
    I read so many bad things about BeachBody not actually refunding. Not even going to bother.

Promise if you had finished reading it ends well. Lol

They refunded me but you have to pay for shipping, which sucks. Still, I'd do it.
  • MotivatingOthers
    MotivatingOthers Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You bought the DVDs for a reason. Why not try them and then see if it was worth you're money? And I think they have a 30 day money back guarantee so might as well try the Shakeology to see if it helps. If not you should be able to get you're money back. That's what my coach told me anyways. Best of luck :)
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    You bought the DVDs for a reason. Why not try them and then see if it was worth you're money? And I think they have a 30 day money back guarantee so might as well try the Shakeology to see if it helps. If not you should be able to get you're money back. That's what my coach told me anyways. Best of luck :)

This is bad advice. OP, you can lose weight without those beach body priducts.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I've felt a little desperate myself a few times lately and have been almost tempted by crap like that. It happens to the best of us. You've got this - don't beat yourself up over a momentary lapse in judgment!
  • AKNMHunt
    Options

You have 30 days from the date they shipped. We are in Hawaii so it takes a week to get here and a week to get back plus a couple days to process.

I am 99.9% certain the Shakeology caused an incident where I had blurry tunnel vision, extreme pressure on my head, and my arms and legs got heavy and hard to use.

I have decided to try the dvds simply because I want to get more active and work my body.
  • princessbessica
    princessbessica Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm also here after losing weight last year (about 30lbs in 3 months so a similar rate to you). I felt great, so don't know why I let things slip. I put back on half, and I'm now here trying to get it back off. I've gone back to 30 day shred (every other day) , because it worked wonders on my flabby tummy last time :-)