Protein so good feels like your cheating!

Options
Ive always been a Optimum Nutrition guy, low cost, low carb, tons of servings. I recently ran out and decided to try something new for a change. Employee referred me to Muscle Pharm combat birthday cake flavor. I mixed one scoop, cup of milk, loads of ice. The result is amazing. Best tasting hands down and fits nicely into my macros. I think its better than Bsn Syntha 6, I would recommend to anyone dieting that has a sweet tooth, tasted better than a milkshake from restaurants.

My question is, whats your favorite protein when it comes to taste? (Pricing not a factor)

Replies

• peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Quest, for sure!
  • newlife0202
    newlife0202 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Quest, for sure!

i tried their bars (mint choc chip & smores the best) but not their powders. I will def try it next time, whats your favorite flavor?
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Dymatize Iso-100 gourmet chocolate is my favorite tasting protein. My shakes have so much peanut butter in them though that the flavor doesn't matter all that much...lol.
  • newlife0202
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    Dymatize Iso-100 gourmet chocolate is my favorite tasting protein. My shakes have so much peanut butter in them though that the flavor doesn't matter all that much...lol.
    I hear good things about this brand. I love Pb in my shakes but its a *kitten* to clean (excuse my language)
  • betuel75
    betuel75 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Ive always been a Optimum Nutrition guy, low cost, low carb, tons of servings. I recently ran out and decided to try something new for a change. Employee referred me to Muscle Pharm combat birthday cake flavor. I mixed one scoop, cup of milk, loads of ice. The result is amazing. Best tasting hands down and fits nicely into my macros. I think its better than Bsn Syntha 6, I would recommend to anyone dieting that has a sweet tooth, tasted better than a milkshake from restaurants.

My question is, whats your favorite protein when it comes to taste? (Pricing not a factor)

This may make a pretty flavored yummy pancake. May just have to try it...
  • newlife0202
    Options
    @betuel75 you wont be dissapointed!
  • katecampisi
    katecampisi Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Quest bars. Love them. Banana nut muffin is great!
  • KeepGood
    KeepGood Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    My fav is the vanilla flavoured whey protein shake from bulkpowders. Mixing it with milk though (rather than water). It turns out super smooth with no chalkey texture and is sooooo sweet! muchos yum :smile:
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Almost any Syntha 6.
  • TnTWalter
    TnTWalter Posts: 345 Member
    Options
  • scyian
    scyian Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Not a fan of protein powders but I recently discovered pancakes made with cottage cheese, eggs and oats and they taste amazing.
  • biodigit
    biodigit Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I actually hardly take any whey protein anymore. I'm able to satisfy my protein intake via consuming whole foods/meat.
  • extra_medium
    extra_medium Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Isopure german chocolate is a good one. It tastes decent and doesn't have much of the artificial sweetener flavor/aftertaste many others do.
  • HealthyJho
    HealthyJho Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Isopure Banana Cream :)

• Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    Quest, for sure!

i tried their bars (mint choc chip & smores the best) but not their powders. I will def try it next time, whats your favorite flavor?

I've only tried quest strawberry protein powder but it tasted pretty good even when only mixed with water. It blended very easily as well. No chunks.
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Too many chemicals in most of them. I am testing some new products without any junk in them. I will let you know what I think after I have thoroughly tested.
  • bryantparson
    bryantparson Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Isopure gourmet vanilla is about all I use. Just with water. Delicious.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I like the quest powder too but it's expensive.
  • racheljonel
    racheljonel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I love quest powders...totally worth the price I think. The chocolate and peanut butter flavors are my fave. They're both awesome in oatmeal too!
  • newlife0202
    Options
    Right on, thanks guys I appreciate the replys. I used Isopure back in the days and no lie, its amazing. It costs a lot though for how many servings you get and if your like me consuming 2 to 3 shakes a day its going to add up. Best thing about isopure is no water needed for full flavor! So as for you guys saying you would rather get all your protein intake through whole foods I commend you, I try to do the same but my job and schedule makes it difficult to get over 200grams a day. I try my best though. I really need zo try quest powders to bake with and such.