What would you do?

Options
I have a question. I am working at McDonald's (my part-time job) tonight and I will be on my feet walking/standing for about 6.5 hours. Should I count that as exercise or just leave it alone. I only work there about 3 or 4 days a week.

What would you do? Count it as exercise or not.

Thanks,

Replies

• mgreen10
    mgreen10 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Depends...do you eat their food ;)
  • SeaShell33
    SeaShell33 Posts: 141
    Options
    I wouldn't count it. It is probably already counted in your daily activity, depending on what you set it as. =)
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    When you entered your goals did you put your daily activity as active. It says if you are a waitress you have an active lifestyle. If you did put active in your goals it would be automatically set for that lifestyle. So you would not add anything else.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Sure but are you going to be eating there though.:S if you want to make it a calorie burn do some butt flexes, calf ups and other stuff that doesnt look like you are working out but are. :)
  • Twilightmom06
    Twilightmom06 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I use too. I have a plan tonight to eat my 6 inch turkey sub from Subway. If I do eat there I have been getting a Bacon Ranch Salad.
  • Twilightmom06
    Twilightmom06 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    When I signed up here I marked it as sendentary/desk job because that is what I do during the day for 5 days a week and 40 hours. McDonald's is my part-time job.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Dont ever have the bacon ranch salad if you want to lose weight try the other low-fat choices and make sure the salad dressing is low calories. check th NI.
  • milaxx
    milaxx Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Depends on what your activity level is set to. If you have it set to incorporate the fact that you work on your feet part time, No. Since you work there part time, I would change it to lightly active or moderately active.