Everybody introduce yourself!

13»

Replies

• peppernic2
    peppernic2 Posts: 84 Member
    Hi I'm from Chicago! Total calorie counter...
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Hi I am Megan from Sac-A-Tomato aka Sacramento Ca....I am a single mom of a beautiful 9 year old daughter ...I carb cycle and workout 6 days a week .....Feel free to add me ..........wishing everyone the best on their journey :)
  • derek9964
    derek9964 Posts: 160 Member
    Derek, swimming teacher North East uk
  • rickhuyck
    rickhuyck Posts: 9 Member
    Hi I am 64 years old (Will you still need me, will you still feed me when I'm 64) . I started running at the age of 55 and have run 5 marathons including two Goofy's (half marathon on Saturday & Full Marathon on Sunday), almost 40 half-marathons and a number of shorter races. I don't run to lose weight but I want to lose weight to keep running and running better. Next year in May I will be running a race I have done for the last 9 years, I want to set a Personal Best as it is a week after I turn 65. (Birthday present for me.) Have been here many times and always done well but sabotaged myself after awhile and gained back more than what I lost. I hope to get some more friends that will keep me accountable and keep me consistent to get my weight where I need it to be. Have another 69 pounds to my goal weight. I have never lost any weight in my life, I always knew where it was when I needed it. lol
  • revolutiontruth
    revolutiontruth Posts: 88 Member
    Hi I'm Aaron from Indiana. I gained around 50 lbs in 2 years after getting married, and I'm looking to lose at least 30 of it before I turn 40 in few months and eventually get down to 190. Also quitting smoking at the same time. One of my goals is to be in good enough shape to hike over the continental divide with my sons.
  • chundra76
    chundra76 Posts: 23 Member
    Hi I'm Chondra and I'm from GEORGIA!! I have never been this motivated about losing weight. I am always starting and stopping but recently I've been on a roll. I've been walking on my lunch break. Today I walked and listened to Priscilla Shrier on You Tube and talked to GOD it WAS AWESOME! Getting healthier in every way mentally, physically and spiritually. I'M SO EXCITED! We can do this yall! I h and I walked an HOUR today! :smiley: