Ed the Flirt?

Options
I would post this on my page but I can't for some weird reason when I am at work. But it seems some think I am a flirt. Me? Flirt? :-) NEVER! I only say what is really and truly in my heart. Yes it sounds flirty... but I am innocent. So now that is cleared up I believe someone should knit me a sweater. And no this post isn't about trying to fulfill my 17 year quest of getting some one to hand knit me a sweater. I'm innocent of that too I tell yah!! INNOCENT!

Ok, I am guilty of the sweater thing, but innocent of the flirting issue..... Now if everyone can start knitting please.... Winter & my bday are only 6 months away!
Blessings,
Ed

ps: no flirt, yes sweater!
pss: Seriously not a flirt but would like that sweater.
psss: I can pay shipping on that sweater.
pssss: I can send yarn or whatever sweaters are made of.
psssss: You have already taken the time to read this post you might as well knit the sweater.
pssssss: I hope everyone enjoyed a mid-day laugh. :-)
psssssss: You are all super awesome and I love you!
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Replies

• OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    There you go again...spreading smiles!
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    I would post this on my page but I can't for some weird reason when I am at work. But it seems some think I am a flirt. Me? Flirt? :-) NEVER! I only say what is really and truly in my heart. Yes it sounds flirty... but I am innocent. So now that is cleared up I believe someone should knit me a sweater. And no this post isn't about trying to fulfill my 17 year quest of getting some one to hand knit me a sweater. I'm innocent of that too I tell yah!! INNOCENT!

Ok, I am guilty of the sweater thing, but innocent of the flirting issue..... Now if everyone can start knitting please.... Winter & my bday are only 6 months away!
    Blessings,
    Ed

ps: no flirt, yes sweater!

LOL, You are so silly!
    pss: Seriously not a flirt but would like that sweater.
    psss: I can pay shipping on that sweater.
    pssss: I can send yarn or whatever sweaters are made of.
    psssss: You have already taken the time to read this post you might as well knit the sweater.
    pssssss: I hope everyone enjoyed a mid-day laugh. :-)
    psssssss: You are all super awesome and I love you!
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • taldie01
    taldie01 Posts: 378
    Options
    greeat now I want someone to knit me a sweater
  • KayleighDawn13
    Options
    I wish I knew how to knit..cuz then I'd make you a sweater! :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    There you go again...spreading smiles!

Made me smile. :happy:
  • kelly6485
    kelly6485 Posts: 78
    Options
    hahaha!!! Thanks Ed, you are the best!
  • learnbygoing
    learnbygoing Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Heh, I think it would take me as long to knit a sweater as it will take me to reach my goal weight, beginning to end. I knit a TON, but have knitting ADD...I can't stay on one project for more than a week or two before I need to work on something else :P
  • electricnarwhal
    Options
    I'll knit you a sweater!
    I can't guarantee it'll turn out a sweater... maybe a big, tangled clump of yarn.

But it's the thought that counts, right? :laugh:

Thank you for the laugh. I have an unruly headache and it made me feel better haha!
  • pandaeye
    pandaeye Posts: 126
    Options
    You make the day worth getting up for, even when you feeling down, you are amazing and always make me smile lol! :happy: :heart:
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    :laugh: You have the best posts :laugh:

P.S. I really wish I knew how to knit :laugh:
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    I love you all and you are all so gorgeous and fantastic, but seriously yall need to learn how to knit! I will marry the woman who knits me a sweater! :-) lol
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! too funny now I want a sweater too.......
  • NicolCook
    Options
    I love you all and you are all so gorgeous and fantastic, but seriously yall need to learn how to knit! I will marry the woman who knits me a sweater! :-) lol

So, how long does it take to learn to knit.....and do it well enough for this said sweater? Cause I ain't getting any younger :laugh:
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options

So, how long does it take to learn to knit.....and do it well enough for this said sweater? Cause I ain't getting any younger :laugh:

I am not sure. But I would like to think i am worth learning. Besides I mgiht look handsome in a sweater. :-) I hope so cause I haev to match how gorgeous you are!
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Well Ed, I can knot things up really consistantly. Comensing knotting.... Of course, then I would have to use a bunch of the yarn to tie me husband up....Then there is that ball and chain thing I have to burn through with that torch thingy... Details, details....so much to do....wait...today is my day off!! Wide grin, today I am being selfish and being sluglike....knotty sweaters will have to wait! Respectfully the slug that thinks you are a witty fellow:-)
  • NicolCook
    Options

I am not sure. But I would like to think i am worth learning. Besides I mgiht look handsome in a sweater. :-) I hope so cause I haev to match how gorgeous you are!

You are completely worthy, I just have ZERO skills :wink: .....when it comes to knitting :bigsmile:
  • madivp
    madivp Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    well i would be more then happy to knit you a sweather just to keep you warm, but the last sweather i knited my husband told me it would make a nice bathrobe. and that was before we were married, when he was still trying to impress me . so you probably wouldnt like it either so i guess I am out. sorry
  • Nharah
    Nharah Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    So.. what size sweater do you need? I am already happily married.. but might be able to come up with the sweater... just for the joy and smiles that you lavish on all of us.
  • purnurple
    purnurple Posts: 102
    Options
    i cant knit but i can crochet. your a man you wont know the difference. what size ya wear and what color?
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options

hmm... interesting!! Makes me wanna learn to knit!! lol