what's the point?

Options
I am feeling like giving up.what is the point of documenting all of my food if nothingcl changes anyway? I barely have time in the day as it is. Sorry just venting

Replies

• IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Then don't bother.

If you're not seeing weight loss... you're not eating in a deficit. Either open your diary so we can see where you're going wrong, or just do whatever.

If you're not dedicated to putting in 2-3 minutes of your day just to log food... when the question is; "do I really want to lose weight?".

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    9qfip63cdmha.jpg

• O_Vianco
    O_Vianco Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Your body may have just plateaued. Don't get discouraged. Logging sometimes becomes tedious and if there aren't results it may be what you are logging. Remember when you eat something make sure u include all of it. My example would be sweet potatoe. Well what size? And here's the kicker; how much butter/sugar did you use? Sometimes it's those (many) minor items that adds up and we overlook.
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    O_Vianco wrote: »
    Your body may have just plateaued. Don't get discouraged. Logging sometimes becomes tedious and if there aren't results it may be what you are logging. Remember when you eat something make sure u include all of it. My example would be sweet potatoe. Well what size? And here's the kicker; how much butter/sugar did you use? Sometimes it's those (many) minor items that adds up and we overlook.

So what you're saying is that she's not logging accurately? Not plateaued?