Have been doing well, but now...

Options
... I'm so stressed the past few weeks that I'm wanting to just EAT. Comfort food, quick, just the motions of eating! I haven't given in yet, but it's a constant fight with myself to keep from doing it. I'm starting to make excuses why it would be okay to just let go a few days. I've lost over 17 pounds since late June, early July. I'm so afraid if I let go of my focus I'll gain it all back. And I know all that would accomplish would be toDd to my stressors. I welcome any feedback. Deb

Replies

• amyshamburg
    amyshamburg Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hang in there!
  • feliciashank
    feliciashank Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Is there a way to relieve stress other than eating? Sometimes a good book or some music help me. I also like to clean when I get stressed. Hang in there. You're doing great.
  • Bshmerlie
    Bshmerlie Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Deb there is only one secret to weight loss and I'm going to share it with you. Now ....don't tell anyone else OKAY?

Just keep going. Don't stop. You can slow down if you have to but never stop. We all slip up on occasion but the winner of this race is simply the one who kept on going. It really is the tortis and the hare story. The second month was the hardest for me for some reason. But I can tell you that eventually it does get better. You'll get into a rythem. It will become second nature. Give it time. Slow down on your pace if you have to when you're struggling but never stop. You can do this.