Starting fresh

Options
Hi, my name is Felicia. I am 23 years old. I have been struggling with my weight for 7 years now. I always make excuses and never stick to my plan or goal. Recently I found out I have fatty liver disease. I know it isn't serious yet, but it is something that is uncomfortable to live with. My Dr told me that losing weight can reverse it. So now I have to take it seriously. Today was the first day I met with my nutritionists and they were very helpful. I have tried to use this app but never followed through. Hopefully this time I can find enough support and motivation. Good luck to everyone else trying to reach their goals. I'm excited to see how much can change in the next 30 days for me :)

Replies

• Bshmerlie
    Bshmerlie Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Welcome Felicia. Many of us had some scarey diagnois from our doctor that got us off our rear ends. But at least its not too late. Look at the bright side you're still young and you have a condition that is reversable. So get going and keep us posted on how you're doing .
  • feliciashank
    feliciashank Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I'm looking forward to seeing what I'm capable of. I want to see how good in can feel. I haven't been comfortable in my own skin since I had my daughter .. I want to be better for her.
  • andympanda
    andympanda Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    all the success to you!