Wanting to motivate and support other!

Options
Hey! I really want to help motivate and support others! I have goals for my body right now and I know we each have different goals! I want to find out your goals and help you get there! I know some great ways to reach your goal! Message me and friend me if you'd like!

Replies

• amyradelle
    amyradelle Posts: 20
    Options
    I agree. I am a fitness/health fanatic and would looooove to share my wealth of fitness with everyone!!!
  • wildeone4
    wildeone4 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I think this would be a great spot to share advice and support with others!

Today is Friday, the end of the work or school week, but not the end of keeping ourselves healthy! This can be the first day you start too! It is never too late to be healthy!

Part of being healthy is exercising! You need to enjoy exercising! If it as seen as a chore, talk to me! I know so super fun exercises!

Another part of being healthy is nutrition! How is your nutrition? Everyday doesn't have to be perfect (it's okay to have a treat once in a while), but include lots of water, fruits and vegies!!
  • nads2184
    nads2184 Posts: 124
    Options
    this is just what i need... i have many goals the final being from 262 to at least 154. however my first goal is to lose 10lbs this month. I have started doing cardio at least 3x a week and strenght 5 days. any advice would be great. i usually start off good and then BAM!.. that energy and motivation has gone.. ;-(
  • wildeone4
    Options
    Exercise needs to be something you enjoy! Once it becomes a "task" you need to find another form of exercise :) If you need some suggestions I have tried different exercises, so I am filling to suggest!
  • wildeone4
    Options
    Are you constantly doing sit-ups? Working on your abs is a good part of your fitness routine (you need to work your muscles), but cardio is what is going to help you get there! What do you like to do for cardio? What cardio do you find to be the most fun for you?