Young Weight Loss & Friends?

Options
te_collins
te_collins Posts: 1 Member
edited August 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone! I've recently turned 19 and I'm looking to loose a few pounds and get in shape. This is something I have wanted to get into for a while but I can't seem to stick with it. So far it's been 3 weeks of success with this diet and regular exercise. This is the longest I've been able to stick with My Fitness Pal successfully. I've done low carb and weight watchers in the past as well with longer bouts of success. I'd love some new friends to help keep me encouraged and accountable. I'd love to hear other weight loss goals and stories as well! ☺️

Replies

• niajones95
    niajones95 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm twenty and I have around another twenty seven pounds to lose! :)
  • moce8148
    moce8148 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm twenty and looking to actually stick to creating a better lifestyle for myself! Want to get back to being healthy!!
  • jasminhill824
    jasminhill824 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and been out of soccer for 2 years after going to college. I decided to do kickboxing. Really great intense workouts to lose weight and stay in shape. :) I've been doing a small kickboxing meal plan if anyone was interested
  • feliciashank
    feliciashank Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and looking to lose some weight and tone up. So hard after letting myself go for 7 years. Now I'm ready to stick with something and make changes. Good luck.
  • ellieherrm
    ellieherrm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 and in the same boat as you. I've never been fat but kind of squishy. um looking to lose a bit of weight and tone up to feel fitter and more comfortable in my own skin. it'd be nice to keep in touch with similar people!
  • nona_maluku
    nona_maluku Posts: 28 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I'm 19 I already lost 40 pounds and now I'm back on mfp to lose another 20/25 pounds. Feel free to add me