Hello all. :)

Options
My name is Tanya, I've been using the Android app for a couple of months now but this is my first time on the forums. I'm a 38 year-old mother of two, administrative assistant, university student, and comic creator living in Frederick, Colorado. A brief glance over the forum rules tells me that the vast majority of my personal interests shouldn't be discussed here... but I'm always open to more private communication. :)

I'm not really in it to lose weight (though shedding 10 pounds or so is probably inevitable), just to get back in shape for the sake of my ego and general well being.

Looking forward to diving in here. Good luck to everyone!

Replies

• Tigerfish62
    Options
    I find it interesting that a vast majority of your personal interests can't be discussed here. Hmmmmmm. I found this site on my android too. Anyway, good luck to you as well.
  • booberj
    booberj Posts: 69
    Options
    Welcome... feel free to add me as friend if you'd like
  • redrubies
    redrubies Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome it seems as we have a few things in common so far, I'm 36, an admin assistant, mother of two and looking to get back in shape. Add me if you would like :-) we can keep each other motivated
  • weofui
    weofui Posts: 9
    Options
    Tigerfish62 - from the forum rules:

"13) Topics about politics, religion, or sexuality are not allowed and will be deleted. This includes posting images or signatures. Unfortunately, we have seen that topics about either of these subjects are highly likely to result in heated arguments and disputes. If you really wish to discuss either of these topics, please google political forums, religious forums, etc. - there are plenty of other places to express your views. "

Opinionated ranting about those three topics fills most of my free time. *laughs*

Also, to booberj & redrubies - thanks for the friend invite. Requests sent!

T