Weight loss Motivation

Replies

• robertk344
    robertk344 Posts: 3 Member
    I have lost 63 lbs on 3 months you can too..
  • daniwilford
    daniwilford Posts: 1,030 Member
    robertk344 wrote: »
    I probably can't lose that much in such a short time in a healthy manner. But I have no doubt that I can lose 1% of my body weight per week, because I have. I hope you have too.
  • Bshmerlie
    Bshmerlie Posts: 1,026 Member
    Yes, the more weight you have to lose the quicker you can lose it. I have lost about pounds in 5 months. But I gaurantee you the next 50 pounds won't come off so quickly.
  • schapman81
    schapman81 Posts: 2 Member
    congrats, that's awesome, I hope to lose 50
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,487 Member
    I'd only weigh 37 lb. I don't think that would be healthy. B)

Well done.

Don't be discouraged when your loss drops to the more regular 2 lb then 1 lb per week. You will know you are doing it correctly.

Cheers, h.
  • robertk344
    robertk344 Posts: 3 Member
    I know it will slow down but that wind stop me from pushing on as I am now, I workout 5 times a week I lift weights and do hiit cardio eat only clean foods and I'm eating around 2000 calories per day.
  • dawniemate
    dawniemate Posts: 395 Member
    Good job! ! Keep it rocking
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,487 Member
    Robert, love your attitude,
    When, if you need to, you lose a hundred just think....you have got me off your back.
    Best wishes,
    Cheers, h.
  • Nery_Tay
    Nery_Tay Posts: 81 Member
    Great job! Keep up the dedication and hard work!
  • Trovie
    Trovie Posts: 6 Member
    robertk344 wrote: »
    Wow that is wonderful... congratulations keep up the good work. What all did you do?
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Fantastic, well done and congratulations! :smile:
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,603 Member
    Holy God, that's a lot! Congrats! I echo what others have said about how it comes off fast at first and then slows down. When you go weeks without losing, don't get discouraged and give up!

Personally, I cannot lose sixty more pounds. Well, there is a chance I wouldn't die if I lost 60, but not a very good chance. It wouldn't be healthy! But when I'm done, I'll have lost 60 pounds and then 60 more. I'm down about 90 and can tell you that the second 60 are going to take about 3X longer than the first.

It gets harder. Don't quit when that happens! Congrats again. :)