Looking for supportive MFPals

Options
hi people. I'm not new to MFP, and went through a period of great health, but in the last year and a half I fell off the wagon and wasn't on MFP because of it (which means people deleted me while inactive). I've gotten back on the wagon and need people who are fabulous with support and encouragement for which I can do the same. Feel free to friend me so we can get healthy together!
Allison

Replies

• MaryM1024
    MaryM1024 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You can add me... I'm always looking for new friends to stay motivated with & share fitness tips.
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    If you need a friend. Please feel free to add me. My motto One pound at a time Peace :)
  • curlybre_55
    curlybre_55 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey im new to here too and always looking for friends!!(: will send a request!
  • alyosha393
    alyosha393 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I just sent you a request. Anyone else participating on this thread, also feel free to add me. Need some motivation and accountability.
  • johanna0528
    johanna0528 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm game! I still have zero friends on here, lol. Feel free to add me. :)
  • amecatiw88
    amecatiw88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to add some of you for support as well I didn't even this app the ability to talk to others!!
  • allisonrozsa
    allisonrozsa Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Sorry if I didn't see your reply right away. In still getting used to the iPhone version MFP.