Need to lose 100+ lbs!

Options

Replies

• rebeccamerrelljones
    Options
    I am right there with you. I need to lose 150 pounds. So far I have lost a total of 23 pounds since 6/4/2015
  • lacoleilese
    lacoleilese Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, My name is Lacole. I have been trying to take off weight and get fit for so long now that I have lost track of the years. I seem to do good for a while and then something happens and I get sidetracked again. I would welcome any friends that would like to add me as well as I think that support is so important in reaching our goals. :)
  • jmerrick622
    jmerrick622 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100 lbs as well. I had gastric bypass 10 years ago and most 120 lbs. Stress creeped up on me and since I've gained 80 back. I don't like who I am, and have no motivation or willpower. Need support and change my way of thinking. So darn hard!!
  • coachteamg
    coachteamg Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to follow me. I lost 100+ in a year & now maintaining for almost a year. It's so worth it!
  • dgiddens2001
    dgiddens2001 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. started 32 days ago and down 12 pounds. still have 115 to go
  • shantina01
    shantina01 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similiar boat. Looking for support too. Please feel free to friend me and others can too. I'll try to be a great supporter too!!
  • tabi_berry
    tabi_berry Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Psyche3838 wrote: »
    Hi, my name is Casey and I'm looking for friends with similar goals to help keep each other motivated and inspired! Please feel free to add me if you'd like to join me in my journey of ups and downs to reach my goal of losing of 172 lbs... It's gonna be a long road, and i'm ready...but I need your help! Let's do this! ;)

Hi Casey! I need to lose about 150lbs. It's definitely not easy! Finding other like minded people such as you is a blessing. The struggle is real! We need to stay motivated and have a great support system. Please feel free to add me. I'd love to have friends that are working toward the same goals.
  • MsBoricuaNyUsvi
    MsBoricuaNyUsvi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have started 2 days ago and I am motivated to loose this weight and keep it off. Feel free to add me.
  • DannaMoore05
    DannaMoore05 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Danna and I too need to lose 100 plus pounds . I have been on my diet plan since 2/11/15 and I have lost 65 pounds but wanna lose at least 50 more. I am doing a high protein low carb diet and looking for any new recipe ideas . Feel free to add me and I will motivate you and support you . We all need all the support we can get .
  • Indymom001
    Indymom001 Posts: 5 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Please add me, as I am on the same journey! I'm actually just starting today, and I am going to an endocrinologist for the very first time , as well. I should have been going to an endocrinologist for the past 22 years.

I hope that this time I actually can stick to the diet, find quick breakfast recipe :D s and recipes that my, very picky, family will like for dinner. I could use all the help and support I can get. Thank you I look forward to meeting all of you who either are on the same journey or have already done this journey.

Hope your day is a beautiful one!!!

:D
  • nlblaw
    nlblaw Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me to the list, as well! I'm in the same boat, on the same journey, and need the same support and encouragement. Let's do this together!
  • MelissaLisaKightCannon
    Options
    Please add me to the list need to lose 100lbs plus. Striving for a healthy lifestyle!
  • coachteamg
    coachteamg Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    If anyone wants to see my transformation & story it's on Instagram coachteamg
  • tsclairepa
    tsclairepa Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Indymom001 wrote: »
    Please add me, as I am on the same journey! I'm actually just starting today, and I am going to an endocrinologist for the very first time , as well. I should have been going to an endocrinologist for the past 22 years.

I hope that this time I actually can stick to the diet, find quick breakfast recipe :D s and recipes that my, very picky, family will like for dinner. I could use all the help and support I can get. Thank you I look forward to meeting all of you who either are on the same journey or have already done this journey.

Hello..I have a picky husband...I say this...make this about you for once...they will have to try new things. It gets frustrating but I told my husband I need to do this for me. Good lick
  • jcapri_825
    jcapri_825 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well. I am looking to change my lifestyle.
  • chundra76
    chundra76 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You are not alone. We can do this. I have been on and off of MFP for a while but I'm determined to make this lifestyle change!
  • HuskyHiker413
    HuskyHiker413 Posts: 78 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I had over 100 to lose when I started, I've lost about 75 so far and have 60ish left... My goal for the year is 101lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • Indymom001
    Options
    tsclairepa wrote: »

Hello..I have a picky husband...I say this...make this about you for once...they will have to try new things. It gets frustrating but I told my husband I need to do this for me. Good lick

Thanks!
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 120 lbs. Please add me so we can share in some support. By the way do you know how to add friends?
  • Indymom001
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestion. I will work on working with my husband so he doesn't feel unattended to.