Bob Harpers Smart Success Program

Options
jillcwhite
jillcwhite Posts: 181 Member
Has anyone bought this program and used it yet? I am wondering what the 7 day cleanse is.................. I like Bob Harper from what I have seen & read, but not sure if the program is a good idea.

Replies

• ms_magiana
    ms_magiana Posts: 11
    Options
    I actually 'splurged' and bought the standard (not the quick start or cleanse) one yesterday. I took the first 'dose' this morning, 30 minutes before breakfast, as instructed. I had my usual breakfast including coffee... and I think it is too much caffiene along with my regular coffee. The supplement does have caffiene in it. I'm sure it has a mild-appetite suppresing effect, along with an 'energy boost' from the caffiene. If those things help you lose weight (FAT...not just water) then I suppose it helps. I'll take it for a week just to see how it goes.
  • jillcwhite
    Options
    Please let me know your results...............I am very sensitive to caffiene. I will accept your friend request so we can keep in touch.
  • ms_magiana
    Options
    I did not take any more yesterday, after the first one in the morning. I decided to take one today a half-hour before lunch. (so, just a little while ago).

I do not like the feeling --- dizzy, slight headache, just want to sit down. :( It is not a good "energy" boost feeling --- it is a light-headed, uncomfortable feeling.

I must also be very sensitive to caffiene, although I am a regular coffee and tea drinker. I will not be taking anymore of these. sorry Bob! I don't know if I can return to CVS.....?
  • TeresaJill
    TeresaJill Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I bought it a few days ago and only remembered to take it once. It says right in the directions that it contains caffeine and that you should NOT consume caffeine from any other sources.
  • jillcwhite
    Options
    Thanks for all the information!
  • jenikaze
    jenikaze Posts: 4
    Options
    I also splurged on this... just decided that I really wanted to try it and really needed the energy. I completed day 2 and have followed the directions to a T. I am actually feeling normal again - I have energy! It hasn't made my heart race. I don't feel like I need to run around the house or eat a lot to get rid of a bad feeling (have experienced this in the past while trying something else). So far, so good. The directions do say it's best not to consume additional caffeine while taking it. It's also something that you have to stick with for several weeks to see results. Hopefully, I can come back here in 8-12 weeks with good news. My prior weight loss has been very, very gradual and would love to get a little boost.
  • ms_magiana
    Options
    Hmmm.. oh well, I guess I didn't read the caffiene part too well. LOL! I love my morning coffee too much to substitute it with Bob... Sorry Bob! Although I do think it seems like a good product, just maybe not for me.

Jenikaze -- Good luck with it! I do hope you get some sustainable results.
  • jenikaze
    jenikaze Posts: 4
    Options
    Thank you, ms_magiana! I'm not a coffee drinker, but I'm surrounded by them. So I understand. I did some more reading on the supplements and the review of the ingredients I read was not good for weight loss. So far it's working for me and it's not harmful, so I'll stick with it. Today is my first day taking the full dosage and I'm doing fine. I started to get the shakes before lunch, but that happens sometimes anyway. I worked out more yesterday than I have in awhile... think I just needed that energy boost and you're right - probably not for everyone.