3 month check in

Options
I started logging back in my fitness pal 4 days before I re joined this journey.
When I started this journey again I had so much fear and trepidation and I still do but I am taking it one day at a time. When I started this time I weighed 5lbs more than I was the last time.

The one thing I decided I would do different is check in on this board on the day each month I started. 3 months ago I asked my doctor for a 6 month reprieve before deciding on weightloss surgery. I could barely walk, breath and my blood pressure was wacky.

My goal for next month is to start positing pictures. I started this Journey May 28, 2015 at 333lbs and as of today I weigh 291.6. I am looking forward to working my weigh through the 280's.

I'm doing this journey by drinking my water, meal prepping and eating small meals and walking at least 12,000 steps a day.

I have wonderful friends on here and I could always use more so feel free to add me I would love to take this journey with you :).

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!