New member here, looking for inspirational People to join me on my weight loss journey!!

Options
My title says it all really!

My names Becca and I've been battling with my weight all my life. I successfully slimmed down a great deal a few years back (more through stress & going through a stressful time than eating healthily - in fact I barely ate healthy at all)
So now years later, my life is great, I own my own business online, I'm a student doing 2 online courses, I write a blog, I have my daughter.. I'm happy... I'm fat(ter) ! (great huh?)

I am known for craving chocolate all the time, I've ballooned to 13 stone (really I have) I'm 5'8/5'9 so it's all sort of spread out, but it's still there! I joined MFP 10 months ago with lack of interest and motivation.. It failed then.. but it won't fail now!

I'm more motivated than ever to become healthier and happier. The one thing that's literally killing me, is my exhaustion, I get super drowsy and sleepy at around 2/3pm every day!! I can't stand it- I WANT MY ENERGY BACK.

Anyone who's also new at starting their weight loss journey (or you've been battling it a while and need support) I'm here to get to know anyone. I would love to have people to do this with.. so please get in touch and message me.

I'll be writing about my weight loss on my blog too so I'd love to have some views and inputs from friends on here for that.

what's everyone's plans for today? watching This Morning at present pondering a workout DVD?!

What have people got planned for today?

Replies

• JohnGregory53
    JohnGregory53 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey, Becca. I am a blogger as well. Feel free to add me.
  • coachxxxl
    coachxxxl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Becca,

I go on youtube and watch videos on there. There is always sonething for everyone. I am having a double hip replacement so working out is very hard so I have to be strict with the calories and try to exercise the best I can withmy situation.
    I am more than happy for us to work as a team and keep each other focused.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Hi Becca,

Welcome back! :) You can do this!
  • robper13
    robper13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! You can add me if you like.
  • KimberLinzey
    KimberLinzey Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Yay let's help each other!! I definitely need help
  • Bdougherty6
    Bdougherty6 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi becca! I'm in the same boat! Hoping this time around I keep the weight off for good! Sent you a friend request :) brittany
  • TaraFIT03
    TaraFIT03 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi Becca! Energy was a big thing for me too. I would just get so tired and worn out so early. It's great that your back at it!
  • TaraFIT03
    TaraFIT03 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi Becca! Energy was a big thing for me too. I would just get so tired and worn out so early. It's great that your back at it!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Hi Becca .........you are more than welcome to add me ...I would love to support/encourage you on your journey ...I use to take naps during the day but not anymore ...I workout 6 days a week and my energy is thru the roof ....wishing you much success :)
  • emmagrace0818
    emmagrace0818 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    You can add me!