New in town :P

Options
Hello everyone

I've been on this site for a couple weeks just too get the feel for it.. and now I'm making a committment to it. I love being able to see what I should and should not eat and it has really made me aware of how much I eat in a day.

Currently I weigh 214, my goal is to get 160. I have a ladies camping trip come end of August so I'm determined to be able to pull off a bikini by then. I know I won't be at my goal weight by then but I'm already on my way to feeling better about myself. You all seem very friendly and I'm looking forward to reaching goal weights will all of you :smile: So feel free to add me as a friend :)

We can do this!!!

Replies

• booberj
    booberj Posts: 69
    Options
    Welcome to the site... the best people are on here super friendly and helpful
  • jeannied48
    jeannied48 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am right where you are, and we can do this together. You will fit into that bikini by the end of the summer and be proud of how you look. Just remember to use your friends on here to stay focused on what counts.
  • babygurl1
    babygurl1 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley I have met my goal weight and am now working on toning everything up but I am more than happy to answer any questions you have. I have lost 55lbs in about 8 months. Welcome to mfp you will love it here!!! :flowerforyou: