Anyone in 160's club, trying to see the 150's by end of June

Options
Hey all, I just recently joined the 160's club and although i am excited i am now ready to move on and join the 150's club by the end of June. Hopefully during this process i don't hit a plateau because i hit it in the 170's club. But hopefully i can keep switching things up and seeing results.

For this month i plan on drinking more water and uping my weight training and also run 3-4x a week. I need to kick my metabolism into overdrive this month and forever.

So join me so we can do this together.

Remember to keep telling yourself, I GOT THIS!!!!

~Chika

Replies

• ZannahDia
    ZannahDia Posts: 65
    Options
    Yepp, I'm at 162 right now, and want to be in the LOW 150's by the end of june. It would be even better if I was actually AT 150 by the end of June, but we will see how it goes :D Good luck to you!
  • angelamuse
    angelamuse Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    After a year of struggle I just hit 160 and want to be low 150's/high 140's by my mid-July vacation. I will join you on your quest! :smile:
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    This is SO ME. I'm at 164 currently. Got down to 160, and then moved/started a new job/found excuses and got up to 166.
    I want to see those 150s so badly!
    I'm upping ym water also, training for a 10k, and trying to stay at least 100 calories under my net goal which is set for me to lose a pound a week.
    Ultimately, I want 150s by August, but by the end of June would be ideal!
  • capricorn144
    capricorn144 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    congrats of what you have accomplished so far!

I am finally in the 160's (167.8 ) and my goal has been 160 but that is just my first goal. Would LOVE to get into the 150's even if it is 159!
    LOL

so this is the month I hit goal...I know it. Count me in! I definately want to exercise a little more and need to keep drinking that water. I am totally faithful to my diary and calories. Its a calorie Budget for me...I don't over spend them. :smile:

keep up the good work.
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    congrats of what you have accomplished so far!

I am finally in the 160's (167.8 ) and my goal has been 160 but that is just my first goal. Would LOVE to get into the 150's even if it is 159!
    LOL

so this is the month I hit goal...I know it. Count me in! I definately want to exercise a little more and need to keep drinking that water. I am totally faithful to my diary and calories. Its a calorie Budget for me...I don't over spend them. :smile:

keep up the good work.

LOL I'll take 159 at the june as well, that is still the 150's club LOL. Thanks and good luck to you too :)
  • congresta77
    congresta77 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    This would be me.. I am 160 and want to be 150 by the end of June is possible ;-P I like your plan.. I am going to try and amp up my work outs and see if I can keep the momentum up ;-P I am going to send you an add so we can motivate each other into the 150's. Keep up the good work, Jami
  • Saragre
    Saragre Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    169 this morning. It'll be tough to lose 10 in a month, but I'll give it a go.
  • Saragre
    Saragre Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    169 this morning. It'll be tough to lose 10 in a month, but I'll give it a go.
  • electricnarwhal
    Options
    I'm at 168, or at least I was at the beginning of the week. :) I HOPE to get down that far. My first goal is 160, but if I get lower than that by the end of June, that would be great! :) Good luck everyone!
  • steffystef
    steffystef Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Got done with the 170s and I'm hoping the 160s dont take as long to get off.. Good luck to all!!!!
  • PeaceLoveStrength
    PeaceLoveStrength Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm at 165 now and I would love to hit 159 by the end of the month.
  • capricorn144
    capricorn144 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    We are all in the same boat! :drinker:

have to keep reminding myself to DRINK my WATER!!!! :tongue: