Short term goals

Options
I'm 292 pounds now coming from 300. My short term goal is to get out of the 200s. Hope I can reach that in a year. Really would love some support and motivation.

Replies

• mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    sometimes the best thing to do is make short term goals. good luck :)
  • staceylosingit
    staceylosingit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • Chabela53
    Chabela53 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Baby Steps :)
  • a_bogan2
    a_bogan2 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I hear you ! I'm currently 234, my ultimate goal weight being 140. But, my short term goal is to lose 15 lbs by Halloween ! Feel free to add me ! :)
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Since you are at 292 now, you might want to consider shorter term goals than 199. I like goals that I can achieve frequently. I've lost 100 pounds in the last 14 months and I find that I like goals of about 25 pounds at a time. Maybe even 10 pounds, depending on your rate of loss. I find it more encouraging that way. Definitely take pics at least every 3 months too! But it's all about what keeps you motivated.
    67388953.png
  • beautylovetruth
    beautylovetruth Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    While weight-related goals are great, I'm curious about your habit goals. What daily, weekly, monthly goals do you have to succeed in your journey? What's the plan?

Feel free to add me, you're going on an exciting adventure and I'd be happy to help/cheer you on/etc!
  • staceylosingit
    staceylosingit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow thank you all for the encouragement. I'm trying to add u all but I don't know how
  • eaugust12
    eaugust12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I currently weigh 286. My long term goal is to loose 140lbs. My short term is 275.
  • JanelleG0122
    JanelleG0122 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I understand that you want to be out of the 200s. ONEderland feels amazing. I got to 200.9 and then gained 3 pounds, but the most important thing is to love how you feel. Start with eating healthy, slowly start working in exercising and you will be golden. Like others said, small goals are always great. My LTG is 125, but I have it set in small goals in my profile to make it seem more obtainable! Good Luck!