Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Its about time!!

Well hi all, im Danielle. my start weight is 154.5 for my fitnesspal, but i was orginally about 175, had a lil girl last june, she will be 1 on the 20th, SO its about time to get this pounds off, and fitnesspal is exactly what i need to finish the job to get to my goal weight.
i am also getting fitted for my wedding dress in agust and hoping to be down to lose alil more before that...so wish me luck..and hopes they dont tell me u need to buy a new dress bc alteriations will be impossible..lol Then after the wedding get to by goal weight of 125!!

Replies

• FitandPrettywithME
    FitandPrettywithME Posts: 12 Member
    Congrats on the engagement!!!

Good Luck Danielle! As long as you stay consistent you'll be successful, but you already know that since you've lost 21 pounds already (same as me since March 7!!!). Btw, congratulations on that pounds lost too!
  • TakuraHunt
    TakuraHunt Posts: 208
    Welcome to MFP... Congrats on the upcoming wedding, and I wish you the best of luck in reaching your goals. :)