• fitsaxon
    fitsaxon Posts: 57
    Options
    Vegetables.
    I love baby carrots and hummus.
  • sahlah
    sahlah Posts: 52
    Options
    Veggies... Carrots, Celery things like that.
  • Hollycat
    Hollycat Posts: 372
    Options
    HungryGirl.com

Tons of recipes under 200 calories.

My fave filling 'snack' [which I usually have for a meal]:

1 pkg shiratake fettucini noodles
    1 triangle light Laughing Cow Cheese
    2 T fat-free Sour Cream
    1 T light parmesan

Drain the noodles, rinse for several minutes [they smell fishy when they first come out of the bag]. Blot dry with paper towels. Microwave for 2 minutes. Blot dry with more paper towels.
    Mix the cheese and sour cream together, mix into the noodles
    Microwave again if you want it hotter
    sprinkle with parmesan

Seriously filling and tasty. Add grilled chicken, chopped scallions and a little paprika to make it a meal.

100 calorie snacks are everywhere. In boxes, in the freezer section, in the corner store...everywhere. Some of them are actually pretty good.

Nuts & seeds

fruit salad [make up a big batch and you'll always have snacks on hand]

Hollycat
    :flowerforyou:
  • lisapickering
    Options
    I buy the yogurt in the tubes and put them in the freezer. It's a creamy frozen treat but it's yogurt!

I like rice crackers with laughing cow cheese.
  • enela
    enela Posts: 9
    Options
    this sounds good. I love Hummus. I bet it is filling, too
  • Angela_MA
    Angela_MA Posts: 260
    Options
    greek yogurt, nuts, fruits, veggies, string cheese. I lie greek yogurt with fresh fruit added into it. Roasted edamame is really good, almonds. grapes and low fat string cheese; hummus with baby carrots or cucumbers...truly the options are endless! :)

if you crave sweets I suggest nabiscos 100calorie snacks. I like their Mr Salty chocolate covered pretzels. For something cold a fruit pop or fat free fudgsicle.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    veggies
    fruit
    greek yogurt
    graham crackers
    some cereals
  • purnurple
    purnurple Posts: 102
    Options
    sugar free jello cups! my favorite is the cerry and if im feeling very special i will mix a tad of whipped cream in with it
  • LaurieBLouise
    LaurieBLouise Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    ants on a log! celery, peanut butter in the middle and raisins! (avoid using too much PB!)
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    greek yogurt with fruit on bottom....140 cals
    1 tablespoon peanut butter and whole wheat bread....140 cals
    natural almonds... 160 cals for 1/4 cup
    apple -- depends on size 100-160 cals
    fiber now or fiber one bar...90-140cals

veggies are always great too. I love sugar snap peas and brocolli
  • _Aimée_
    _Aimée_ Posts: 190
    Options
    My favourites are rice cakes and dried fruit.
  • sarahlyzzibeth
    Options
    I love Greek Yogurt. 1/2 a cup has about 100 calories and about 10g of protein (depending on the brand) so it helps you feel full. You can also sprinkle berries or banana slices or granola or anything else on top to change it up a bit.
    Another great snack that I like and it tastes FANTASTIC... don't let the idea throw you off if you've never tried anything like it, but Primal Strips Vegan Jerky... it's made out of soy or seitan (depending on the flavor) and has flavors like Texas BBQ, Thai Peanut, Teriyaki, and (my personal favorite) Mesquite Lime. They range from 70-85 calories per strip and again, pack about 10g protein and are really filling! Plus, they're individually shrink wrapped so you can throw one in your purse/backpack/briefcase and not have to worry about it leaking or going stale or getting crushed so you can always have it with you in case the munchies sneak up on you :)
  • snusp
    snusp Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    They're not low fat, but almonds make a great snack, and leave you satisfied for some time.
  • reviens
    reviens Posts: 4
    Options
    My favorite low-cal snack is a medium tomato cubed with a low fat string cheese also cubed, a litte basil and garlic and its under 100 calories! Its cheap too! I also use a very small amount of Kens Light Northern Italian dressing, maybe 1/2 a tablespoon?
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    greek yogurt, osrtim meat sticks