Hi please add me. I need all the help I can get.

Options
Hey guys, I'm Stef. I'm 20 and weight way too much so I'm trying to remedy that. I've lost 20 pounds so far and now I'm having trouble adding to that total. I think talking to people will keep me accountable. I'll try to help and be a good e-friend to you guys too. Lets do this!

Replies

• stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm Stef. I'm 20 and weight way too much so I'm trying to remedy that. I've lost 20 pounds so far and now I'm having trouble adding to that total. I think talking to people will keep me accountable. I'll try to help and be a good e-friend to you guys too. Lets do this!
  • Renea101
    Options
    You have come to the right place, lots and lots of support and motivation. I will be happy to be support for you so add me as a friend! Good luck to you!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    welcome.gif
    Hi Step:flowerforyou: Great folks here and lots of support...you'll find some great tools to help you keep track of foods, excercise and all that jazz:drinker: :bigsmile:

FC:heart:
  • FloridaGatorGirl
    Options
    hey Im 20 too so any questions you have or if you just want to talk to someone you age message me Im on everyday!
  • kazzit
    kazzit Posts: 113
    Options
    hy hope i can help to add me as a friend
  • kazzit
    kazzit Posts: 113
    Options
    hy hope i can help to add me as a friend
    :heart::love: :flowerforyou:
  • opyemi
    opyemi Posts: 1
    Options
    :happy: :noway: :laugh: my name is opeyemi,am also trying to get slim.i will be happy if am so
  • mrjay1230
    Options
    Hi Stef, you go girl - you can do it. I am a bit of an all or nothing type dieter and if it is nothing I tend to eat, eat and eat - got to be a balance somewhere so have decided to not be harsh on myself this year and yo yo and instead eat a healthy diet with plenty of fruit, veg, quorn (instead of meat - as I eat way to much of that usually) and natural fat free yogurts - Fage total 0% is delicously creamy and has no fat, tastes great with some sugar free jam or fruit spread mixed in. I intend to log on to this site religiously and reckon together we can all keep each other on track.

Heres to a good 2009!
    Reach for the stars
    Gemma
  • mirroredreality
    Options
    Welcome. I think you've come to the right place. Good luck with the weight loss!:smile:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Hi Stef,hope you find it a lot of fun here!
  • sann_12131
    Options
    Heya! Welcome! I believe I added you, we can all use friends to help us reach our goals! :) good luck! I'm sure you can do it!
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    Thanks for all your kind words guys! It means a lot.