Friends and join me on my journey

Options
fews50
fews50 Posts: 11 Member
I'm looking for friends who have chronic pain and fibro . Or anybody who wants to be supportive? I'm ha ring to start all over to loose my weight again .

Replies

• GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    Options
    @fews50 I have lived with great pain for 40 years. Last year when the doctors wanted to start me on Enbrel and I read up on its side effects I doubled down on finding a diet that would manage my pain.

After a lot of reading I learned some claimed sugar and grain in some people caused inflammation/pain.

11 months ago I finally decided to break my carb addiction by going off all food containing sugar and grain. The first two weeks was hellish then the cravings and hunger faded away. 30 day later my pain was being managed by my new eating lifestyle and still is today along with other life long health issues.

Best of success. Google like crazy and in time you will come up with a diet that may work for you like mine has for me.
  • fews50
    fews50 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I have been googling and researching and what I can and can't do. Thank you for replying .