people who are on track to lose over 100 pounds?

Options
Hi I am Brenda! I am 21 years old and Dominican (latin-hispanic) I was overweight all my life and now I am on track to lose over 100 pounds... (25 done) :smiley:
and I am looking people like me to share support and motivation. greetings!
<3<3

Replies

• arthurm2013a
    arthurm2013a Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Brenda, my name is Megan. I'm a newbie to MyFitnessPal, I've tried it before but only stuck with it for a few weeks. I have a better support system and more motivation now to lose weight. Maybe we can help motivate/inspire each other?
  • Dabreauh
    Dabreauh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Brenda , I'm Danelys. I'm am 23 also Dominican and looking for some friendly support to help me with my 100 pound weight loss journey. I've always been overweight as well and honestly I'm sick of it. Hopefully we can motivate each other.
  • Brendamoris
    Brendamoris Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    B) we can do it! I know! I have added you! o:):p
  • rachellcs12
    rachellcs12 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! By the time I get to my goal weight (about 40 pounds to go!) I'll have lost over 125 pounds.
  • UrnAsh_84
    UrnAsh_84 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi Brenda, I'm Erin. I'm 30 and overall I'd like to lose 90 pounds but my first goal is 50. Congratulations on you weight loss so far! Woo!
  • knutson_ashley
    knutson_ashley Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Brenda, I'm Ashley. I'm 27 and am down 57 lbs with 43 left to go to hit my 100 lbs. I've lost my motivation to eat healthy and exercise and today I'm feeling it. Would love some encouragement to get off of my butt. :)
    CONGRATS on what you've lost so far and I know you can do it! :)
  • fitmardigras
    fitmardigras Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! Just consider me your auntie on the same journey. I'm a gramma who kicks butt in jazzercise 5 times a week. I modify some movements and sweat lots. Myfitnesspal motivates me to exercise - when I exercise I can eat more. On this journey I see my body changing but don't see the scale move. That's OK, it will. My instructor says our bodies change from bags of marshmallows to bags of rocks - great image - guess which weighs more but takes up less space? Anyway, we can do it! WE are worth the effort.
  • Brendamoris
    Options
    thanks to all of you! <3:)
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    I've lost 101 pounds with 50 left. Been at it 14 months. I've lost weight every month despite some unexpected medical challenges. I've had many opportunities to make valid excuses for giving up but have not done so. Many things keep me going, but on the worst days I remember how awful I felt mentally and physically 15 months ago. I don't want to go back there, so info what I commited to do to keep moving ahead. Loving the slimmer fitter body that's emerging!
  • shee223
    shee223 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hie lm Shingi pliz add me too. I also want to lose 100pounds.
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I successfully lost 140 lbs and have kept it off now for a full year. Always happy to help motivate and help where I can.
  • MaryCharlotte1404
    MaryCharlotte1404 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Add me! I would love the mutual motivation and support. I am 27, 265... Would love to get to 150. :)
  • Kaken21
    Kaken21 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    I'm Kait and I've lost 97 pounds. I have roughly 10-15 more pounds to lose but I'm on here everyday! Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • karyabc
    karyabc Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Hi Brenda! Yeiiiii :# I'm Dominican too!, finally someone from from my hometown *\O/* , wish you the best.

Embarrassing enough I'm not taking friends invitations now, but if you have any questions or need help with anything feel free to PM me
  • Osiris275
    Osiris275 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    My goal is to loose 125lbs (but of be happy with 100 to be honest). I've lost 52lbs so far!
  • Brendamoris
    Options
    karyabc wrote: »
    Hi Brenda! Yeiiiii :# I'm Dominican too!, finally someone from from my hometown *\O/* , wish you the best.

Embarrassing enough I'm not taking friends invitations now, but if you have any questions or need help with anything feel free to PM me

yay!!! hii!! jajajaj yes.. nice! so many thanks to you :smiley::wink:

• ProudMomToTwo
    ProudMomToTwo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I am restarting and have 100 to lose and can use the encouragement!
  • ayfields29485
    ayfields29485 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi I am on this journey looking for lots of support please add me need to see 119 go.
  • Frequently_Fabulous
    Frequently_Fabulous Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    90 down, 2 year maintanence :) added! (Also I love everyone in this bar!) ;)
  • caiti12
    caiti12 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have 100 to lose myself and could use all the support and inspiration I can get. Please add me as a friend.