Any working moms with toddlers?

Options
Looking for support from other moms who have a little one at home. It's so hard to find the time or energy to do anything!

Replies

• vaidysu3
    vaidysu3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am a working mom who is desperately trying to get in shape!
  • ErinWard1986
    ErinWard1986 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have two kids...one is school aged and one is a toddler...I joined the y and it's great! They have childcare...lots of classes, and of course the gym...I push myself to go and count my calories with this app :) I go 3x a week...and I work also. Before I started on my weight loss journey, I could come up with a million and one excuses...no more for me lol
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    working dad and husband of a two year old.

where there is a will, there is a way.
  • lindaloo1213
    lindaloo1213 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I have two kids...one is school aged and one is a toddler...I joined the y and it's great! They have childcare...lots of classes, and of course the gym...I push myself to go and count my calories with this app :) I go 3x a week...and I work also. Before I started on my weight loss journey, I could come up with a million and one excuses...no more for me lol
    I too belong to the Y. I have a 7 yo and a 2yo. I work nights so after I take my 7yo to school we head to the gym where he goes to the daycare while I workout for about an hour or so. We run a few errands head home have lunch and hopefully about an hour or so nap before I get my daughter from school (i get about 2-3 hours of sleep during the weekdays). It gives him some interaction with other kids so I am glad we joined.

• Rebekahl87
    Rebekahl87 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm a full-time working mom of a 3-year-old. And YES, it is so challenging to get in the workouts or meal plan and prep when you feel like you have just enough energy to deal. But we all have to start somewhere and the fantastic part is that after some time and consistency, you start to have a little more energy. The getting started part is usually the hardest. I've found that mornings are the best time to workout, before anybody's awake to distract me. :)
  • mikkolover
    mikkolover Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Mom here with 3. Add me I'd love the support too, that goes for anyone :)