Weightloss buddies needed :

Options
Wanna be friends/support buddies? I'm Sherrie from Virginia. My stats are 147/141/120. Its more fun being losers TOGETHER

Replies

• SherrieHartmanCagle
    Options
    Anyone???
  • diegodavila8
    diegodavila8 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Sherrie, Hope all is going well.
  • CKathy2012
    CKathy2012 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes, I need some support friends on here. would like to add you.
  • Chasity6
    Chasity6 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    hey you can add me if you like I have more to lose but need support.
  • vaidysu3
    vaidysu3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey there!! Would love to be a loser and maintain the weight loss...
  • brownymouse
    brownymouse Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm 146 and want to get down to 125/130. I am often on a diet but never really achieve my goals and I think having a diet buddy would make me more accountable.
  • deb_denham
    deb_denham Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am new and am looking for a friend/weight loss buddy! I am not new to weight loss seems like most of my life but this time my goal is to get and stay healthy. Hoping weight loss is a bonus! My name is Deb and I live in Illinois. :)
  • kme03
    kme03 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi I just started doing mfp last week and first time to try the community. I need friends as well to keep me motivated to reach my goal if 120! Would love to have more friend support!
  • kfm6
    kfm6 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    deb_denham wrote: »
    Hello, I am new and am looking for a friend/weight loss buddy! I am not new to weight loss seems like most of my life but this time my goal is to get and stay healthy. Hoping weight loss is a bonus! My name is Deb and I live in Illinois. :)

Hi Deb,

I have lost 30 pounds but recently plateaued at 255. I want to get to 220 to 225 and decide where I go from there. Let me know how I can help you and I look for any help you can provide me.

Thanks,
    KFM