My Whole 30 Results! Pictures :)

Options
cjw2012
cjw2012 Posts: 3 Member
edited August 2015 in Success Stories
I officially finished my first Whole 30 yesterday and took my 'after' pictures! I am thrilled and am planning to still try to stick to the program as much as possible! I was able to achieve this success with only food, I did not work out. Goes to show how important diet is!

My story is pretty redundant of the ones I read on here to help me stay motivated! I've tried numerous things and never stuck to it...have 2 little boys and had 2 c-sections that really took a toll on my body. Feeling like I'm gaining my control back after 5 years :) If you have questions or want to hear more, let me know!

Side note: I don't actually use MFP to track my food since that approach doesn't work for me, however, I LOVE MFP because of the community and success stories, they are what keep me going regardless of my approach!

Height: 5'5
Starting weight: 161 lbs.
Ending weight: 146.5 lbs.

6vlvw4gcx4ej.png
bd8d2gwijv2y.png
74je4axp9p0b.png

Replies

• zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Grats on your success and finding something that works for you. Also, thanks for having a very clean bathroom/mirror. ;)
  • dpaden25
    dpaden25 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    OMG are those abs! Awesome for you!
  • qshadab
    qshadab Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Kudos, your story is real motivating and confirms that diet alone plays such a massive role to get fit. Thanks for sharing an inspiring story !!
  • angie_momof3
    angie_momof3 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!