• terrilynn1982
    terrilynn1982 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Yes it is. :)
  • AndreasEvans
    AndreasEvans Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Depends on what you "invest" into it.

If you are prepared to note down everything you eat & drink as well as any and all exercise...then yes it's useful.

If, on the other hand, you really want it to "sing", then adding a few friends to help motivate you makes it awesome.

Of course, all the above assumes you want to improve your fitness levels and or lose weight…

Hope you find what you are looking for.
  • Farrell913
    Farrell913 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda new to this App but defo find it is helping so good luck.
  • Losinandmovin
    Losinandmovin Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    2nicholas1 wrote: »
    is really useful!

Absolutely. I love it. Wrapping up my 3rd week and feeling great about it! ✌
  • Losinandmovin
    Losinandmovin Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    gsmart913 wrote: »
    I'm kinda new to this App but defo find it is helping so good luck.

It keeps us mindful. I really like how it makes you acutely aware of every single thing you put in your mouth. We make conscious decisions that get better and better over time. ☺
  • whiteblossom14
    whiteblossom14 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Only been on here nearly three weeks. MFP gives me motivation reading all your lovely stories and my friends on here that are here for me. Brilliant
  • qshadab
    qshadab Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Been using for 3 days only but I just love it. Watching your diet and logging everything, does help. I am hoping that this will work on getting me fitter and lose weight !!
  • Vixyb_
    Vixyb_ Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    It seems to work for me. I'm 35 days in and 10lbs lighter I make more of an effort to find time to exercise. I also made my diary open this keeps me in check. Here's to another 35 days xx