Anyone doing Weight Watchers points plus and still logging food? Add me.

Options
Hello, I'm looking for friends doing Points Plus and still logging what they eat. I am looking for ideas for meals and just generally curious to see what my points plus intake adds up to in calories. I've been doing the program on my own for the last few weeks and I decided I still want to log everything just to see how it works out.

Feel free to add me if this is you or if you're just looking for another friend. :)

Brittany

Replies

• prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    i do WW and log but I am not consistent with the logging although I try real hard. I love WW. I know some people here have bashed WW, but it works for me. good luck on your journey.
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    weight watchers is like MFP but with a price tag if people need to attend a group and pay to stay on track that's fine I don't get people who bash a programme it isn't for me but wanted to wish you luck
  • Renee1969
    Renee1969 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi all B)
    I'm using MFP in conjunction with weight watchers.
    I just started back at weight watchers again after 5-6 years because my teenage daughter wanted to lose 20 pounds and the doctor feels WW is the best out there.
    I couldn't believe the plus system allows three free fresh fruits per day (after that you must count the points). Butttt then I saw that the points for almost all the foods I eat have gone up in points so they are costing me a lot more and therefore those three free fruits per day really are not free. But by saying they are its mentally encouraging me to get them in. And although high in sugar, I'm opting for fruits over (for example) a skinny cow ice cream sandwich.
    I haven't even had my first weigh in but that's the other part that helped me. Keeps me accountable.
    Can't start working out in the gym again until 9/18 due to a surgery on 8/4 and my thyroid is shot so this should be in interesting journey. 25-30 is my goal. And I'm hoping I don't get frustrated.
    Any tips out there ?
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I used WW for 4 months and lost 25lbs so in my opinion, it does work. After 4 months, I couldn't handle it anymore. I worked out my allotted points added up to no more than 1100 calories a day - I was hungry and fed up with it. I turned to MFP which I feel approaches weight loss in a much healthier way - I can eat more and still lose weight, for example :)

Wishing you all the luck anyway :)
  • rosiebubbles02
    rosiebubbles02 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I sent a couple friend requests. I've had luck with both WW and MFP, and there are things I like about both systems. So I'm double tracking for a couple weeks to see which one I'm going to stick with.