100 pounds to lose

Options
looking for people in the same boat as me to be friends with! Add me! :)

Replies

• Chasity6
    Chasity6 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I have 135lb to lose so it is going to be a long journey. Always looking for people to share journey with.
  • AliciaToniak
    AliciaToniak Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Would love to lose 80 lbs but 100 would be awesome!! Currently 239.7lbs and 57. I lost 45 lbs once and that was tough but I did it... Do I know it's going to be doubly tough but I truly feel like I can do this!!
  • eaugust12
    eaugust12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Currently have 140lbs to loose. I'm in this for the long haul.
  • JanelleG0122
    JanelleG0122 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Started with 115 pounds to lose, lost 36. So not quite 100 lbs but feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • 110challenge
    110challenge Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Started with 110 to lose, I'm down 25.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I have a little over 100 to lose ........Feel free to add me .......Wishing you much success :)
  • crystalj2223
    crystalj2223 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have about 80 to lose, but 100 would be awesome :) . Feel free to add me too.
  • Audgiebug
    Audgiebug Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 pounds to lose also. Feel free to add me! We can do this!!
  • nancyavon
    nancyavon Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I also have 100 to lose please add me I am tired of dieting
  • Amanda25091
    Amanda25091 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just over 150 lbs to lose. I'm down 69.6 and almost to my first goal. I really would like more friends that will actually want to be supportive and to be supported back.

Anyone feel free to add me. I'm also a Jawbone user so a partner to do duels with would be awesome!
  • garydeinert
    garydeinert Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Anyone, feel free to add me. I'm in it for the long haul like so many of you!!
  • ShashayLee
    ShashayLee Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    having to lose over a hundred pounds is such a scary number. but small goals along the way make it so much better! I'm down 44 with 76 to go. I'm not dieting, i'm doing a lifestyle change. I'm learning control & if i don't have control over certain foods yet i just say to myself i choose to not have this yet.
    All the best to you all in your journey :)
  • Swanangel15
    Swanangel15 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need to lose a hundred pounds and it's so scary. I always quit before I barely start. I need the motivation to reach my goal and I want to do it right.

Looking for motivation buddies th
  • dodgegirl1979
    dodgegirl1979 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Anyone that wants to add me and help me along the way I'll do my best to help u ! Iv also got 100 pounds to loose to be healthy .
  • Melita666
    Melita666 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I lost 120lbs in 2012. Got sick, had a baby, the short story is I need to lose 140lbs. Let's do this! Feel free to add me :)

This is a pic of what I did in 2012. My daily motivator!

ak5z1tsaax8z.jpg
  • Melita666
    Melita666 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ps I wasn't on the biggest loser lol.
  • pwrfl1
    pwrfl1 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I too have about 90-100 to lose. I try to work out daily and of course log my nutrition. Feel free to add me as I'm looking for fun motivating people as well!
  • pwrfl1
    pwrfl1 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Melita666....Way to Go! You did it before you can do it again!
  • Maryks23
    Maryks23 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have 165 to lose. Geez that's a huge number.
    Anyone can feel free to add me, I don't bite :)
  • bloomelle
    bloomelle Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have a 100lbs to loose too - just started today! I have lots of bad habits to remove but I love eating healthily so need to get more organised and give this the focus I deserve! Feel free to add me would be great to have team support!