5'7" sucess stories!? pictures are appreciated

Options
2»

Replies

• Allison1385
    Allison1385 Posts: 353 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options

Began March 2015 at 214 lbs...now at 183 lbs... goal 165 lbs... I'm 5'7! 230vdg6ocont.jpg
  • starrfranco
    starrfranco Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" and I started this journey about 7 months ago I started out at 210lbs and I now weigh 179.2 as of this morning! My original goal was 180, but I'm still not happy so I'm trying for my "healthy weight" now which is 160. I look in the mirror or pictures and I don't see a whole lot of change..Is this normal?? However when I do comparison pictures I do see change in some pictures. Let me see the difference in you! I need motivation!

I am actually bout right where you are! I started in feb at 215, I am now 175 (10lbs away from what dr said was healthy weight for my height and build) I feel and see a huge difference. I am starting to feel the anxiety of just wanted to be to my goal already tho. But I will say I didn't see the difference either until I went to a family party and everyone was making a big deal bout my weight loss. I decided to go back and look at pics and I def see a difference now. Sometimes we need to get out of our own way and see what is actually right in front of us. Be confident in who u r and do it for u.

• starrfranco
    Options
  • starrfranco
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Also would like to say all you ladies look awesome! Great job.
  • sneaky_teaky
    sneaky_teaky Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Let me start out by saying everyone's before and afters are stunning! I wish I had taken true befores, but I had to search since I have been dodging the camera for quite some time! I started my weight loss in Jan. at a BMI of 35.4(weighing 226.2 at 5'7"). My goal was to be healthy by BMI standards by my 25th birthday(TODAY!!!) 215 days later I met my goal, I weigh 156 currently with a BMI of 24.4, translating from a size 18 pant to a size 12. 1kqx9m74onud.jpg
    zh1p4e447plx.jpg
    9al9ro041mgo.jpg
  • Vividnat
    Vividnat Posts: 8 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Everyone thats posted looks amazing. :) I have just started my journey, I have just had my 4th (and last) baby, so was looking for some success motivation. Well done ladies hopefully in a few months I can post some success of my own :D
  • mnmortell
    mnmortell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    w0ektpdvzc54.jpg
    cqwmogfl8tec.jpg

• Goldenk13
    Goldenk13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    4pwa0ozt7tr7.jpg
    The left is me at my heaviest..I'm 5'7 and was 203. The right was 165. And that's just the face! Unfortunately, I didn't take full body pics at my heaviest because I didn't even expect to begin this journey! But I'm down 16 more pounds..lingering at 149.
  • Goldenk13
    Goldenk13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about how you look right now. Most of us suffer from an image dysphoria. How do you feel?

So true!
  • vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    5'9 here, but always thought I was 5'8 up until a couple months ago (grew apparently).

I am no where near done, but my highest weight was 174. Currently I am resting at 154 with a goal of 130-140, depending on how I feel at that point.

ti8y2zcbr6ly.jpg
  • ericaconti
    ericaconti Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    5'7
    SW: 265
    CW: 148
    qufu2u7nef8p.jpg
    glt307iqvfp1.jpg
  • imn0tlykeher
    imn0tlykeher Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks amazing!! I fumbled this weekend and gained 2lbs back but Im hitting it hard this week and hope to continue to see the numbers drop! I am also starting a work out plan tomorrow!! Gotta get the flabbiness under control! Keep up the good work everyone!!
  • samikay617
    samikay617 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It's awesome and inspiring everyone shares there stories! I love it makes me want to work for my goal!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!