60lbs LOSS and MFP helped with 30 lbs of it! <3 MFP- pics!

Options
ME last year! not my highest weight either!:noway:
mebefore.th.png

ME NOW!
menow.png

I still feel really fat but I think I feel healthier and better mentally! I weight 225 compared to 285 and thats good :) hope you can see the images....keep on chugging everyone! I have lost about 30lbs in 2months and if I can do it so can you!:bigsmile:

Replies

• AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    ME last year! not my highest weight either!:noway:
    mebefore.th.png

ME NOW!
    menow.png

I still feel really fat but I think I feel healthier and better mentally! I weight 225 compared to 285 and thats good :) hope you can see the images....keep on chugging everyone! I have lost about 30lbs in 2months and if I can do it so can you!:bigsmile:

the IMG has to be changed to lower case. :)
  • Superdupermom
    Options
    oh thanks! I dont know why the first one is like that...well at least they showed up lol
  • bennettv
    bennettv Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Awesome, lady! Way to go!!!
  • stephaybabes
    Options
    awesome congradulations!
  • Superdupermom
    Options
    pictures only show my 30 lbs lost..but hey thats still something :) just figured I would encourage others like I was encouraged by people posting even 20lbs difference sometimes you can see! I still need to do alot more with weights but its a good start!
    THANKS EVERYONE ^_^
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    pictures only show my 30 lbs lost..but hey thats still something :)

Lady.. Dont underestimate what you've done here!! Losing 30 lbs is by no means a small feat!! It is a success to be celebrated!! Thank you for sharing it with us! Keep up the good work. Would love to see your future progress! Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • MariaPCanDoIt
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing your journey with us! Keep it going, you're an inspiration for sure!
  • Harkins86
    Harkins86 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Well done hun!!! Keep going we are all here for you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!