Wanting to loose that 'spare tyre'

Hi! I'm Laura, and I'm 24.
I am wanting to loose a few stone so I can say good bye to my spare tyre and be healthier for myself!

Replies

• Leslimorrison1
    Leslimorrison1 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm the same! I'm hoping next time I go to the doctors they don't call me obese:-)
  • laulau1970
    laulau1970 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi. I'm 45 and also have a spare tyre! I need to be healthier and give a good impression on my teenage daughters.
  • muffinmondays
    muffinmondays Posts: 31 Member
    Hello, I am 44 and have spare tyre too (for as long as i can remember!!!!) Fingers crossed this time is it or at least deflate it a bit
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Ah the 'spare tyre'. Firstly, I'd suggest changing your name for it - mine is my pouch that keeps me warm in the winter. Makes it a little less shocking to me haha! Good luck in reaching your goals :)
  • laurajvessey
    laurajvessey Posts: 5 Member
    Nice to know I'm not alone! PinkPixie, I love the name for the 'spare tyre' you have! I just want to feel better in myself, I never really got rid of my 'baby weight' after having my son, and that nearly 4 years ago!
  • Chasity6
    Chasity6 Posts: 183 Member
    Laura I never got rid of mine and that has been 14 years since last baby lol. Thats why I am here now I want my daughter to have a healthy outlook on life. She is a teen now and it is so amazing how brutal they are about there self image. 10lbs overweight may as well be 100lbs. I just want her to be healthy.
  • laurajvessey
    laurajvessey Posts: 5 Member
    That's all you want for your kids though isn't it Chasity6, happy and healthy :)
    I hope my little lad doesn't grow up worrying about his self image every 5 seconds :/ as it's put into teens heads that you have to be a stick!