Really down on myself

Options
Even though for my weekly weight in the scale said I improved and my progress pictures showed progress, there are still points in the day where I feel soooo worthless and just detestable and it makes me not want to even try. I definitely need friends to help encourage me. This fitness journey is hard. Increasing my macros (even though it has helped a lot with helping me to be consistent and not binge) has made me feel worried about gaining even though I know from facts it isn't making me gain. Okay I'll stop rambling. Long story short I would love friends to encourage and be encouraged by :)

Replies

• clarkkent4523
    clarkkent4523 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi, it seems like so far you are doing great! I have found its easier to look to the long term father than the short term losses. It's easy to get discouraged when you hit a spell where it seems like the weight isn't coming off but trust me if you stick to your plan the overall results will be incredible. I wish you much luck on your journey.
  • kevinmcfadden464
    kevinmcfadden464 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are doing it all right....chin up!

I now need to google what increasing macro's is.....
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Please don't worry.

I know how you feel, trust me - I do. But banish these thoughts, they won't help you. You're worth more than these doubts.

As for macros, changing those around will not make you gain weight. If you are still eating the same amount of calories to lose weight, macro's won't be a factor in your weight change. :)
  • BuffMcFly
    BuffMcFly Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Just keep working towards your ultimate goal. The trip can be hard but the destination is worth it. Your self worth is not solely tied to your weight. Take a few minutes and look at all the things that make you a great person. I know there are many. Good luck and keep on fighting the fight
  • Scott7609
    Scott7609 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hello add me if you like!!