Back again

Options
here I am again only I'm 30lbs heavier,I have had a rough year and gave up on me,I quit smoking New Year's Eve 2015,my fiancé had a stroke can't walk without a hemi walker,effected his left side,I have been taking care of him,things have changed for me I don't want to keep feeding my emotions or boredom,could use support and friends,I want to find me again and get back to the place when I felt good about losing weight and getting healthy.thanks for Reading...Deb

Replies

• Melita666
    Melita666 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You have to be a little selfish to enable you to be strong for others. Feel free to add me :)
  • vibraphonegal
    vibraphonegal Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Nice to neet you! Im so sorry you have had a rough year. But you sound like an amazing person :)
  • ariesfireangel
    ariesfireangel Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    We all have rough years though yours does sound exceptionally rough. Life kind of has a few harsh turns and ways to trip is up and keep us from paying attention to taking care of ourselves. I too had a trying year and am trying to mount a come back as well! Here's to getting off to good re-starts!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear about your difficult year but you are quite clearly a very strong lady.
    Of course looking after your husband is important but remember to put yourself on the list of important things too. I say this again and again to people on here - do this for your health but also remember your mental health. Don't get so caught up on scales and numbers and goal weights, just concentrate on being happy and healthy - the rest will fall into place. Wishing you the best of luck on your journey & well done for making the first step.