Does Anyone Want To Be My Buddy?

Options
Hi I'm Suzanne, I'm 30 and I'm from the UK. I have quite a bit of weight to lose following rapid weight gain last year and I'd love to have some fitness pal buddies to motivate and inspire me!.

Replies

• BamaRunningGirl
    BamaRunningGirl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I will.... I just started the 30 day shred and you are welcome to try it with me!!
  • coachxxxl
    coachxxxl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I will join you. How much do you have to lose?
    I have 5 stone 8 pounds to lose.
  • coachxxxl
    coachxxxl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Bama and Suzie, when do you weigh yourselves?
  • for_ever_young66
    for_ever_young66 Posts: 2,881 Member
    Options
    I like you already because you said "lose" and not "loose." lol. Far too many people here don't know the distinction.
  • debriqua
    debriqua Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll join you too. Do you have a Garmin product!
  • fletchsc
    fletchsc Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I will I just restarted using MFP, trying to be better about going to the gym more and drinking less to finally take this weight off!
  • NatalieVintagious
    NatalieVintagious Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Suzanne! I a m in the same boat as you. Gained a butt ton of weight over the past couple of years and am damn sick of it. I'm in e UK too and the same age so would love to buddy up!
  • Frequently_Fabulous
    Frequently_Fabulous Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Added!
  • pussycatdoll21
    pussycatdoll21 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Added you doll! Anyone else needing motivation and support can add me
  • Endless_Journey
    Endless_Journey Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You have come to the right place. 111lbs lost so far. Good luck on your journey to a healthier you
  • feliciaindasouth
    feliciaindasouth Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good luck
  • jessica22222
    jessica22222 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Hey add me. I'm doing 30 day shred on day 4 great work out
  • pily2015
    pily2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm doing the 30th shred too, add me!
  • konmusiclover
    konmusiclover Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some motivation too!! Want to lose 15 pounds! Anyone can feel fee to add me :)
  • nandi_sharma1
    nandi_sharma1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me pleassssssssse.I need huge amount of motivation to lose 12kgs.have been trying since ages but now I need help
  • roxyish71
    roxyish71 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hey there. Same age group and same long weight loss journey ahead of me. I just started the 30 day shred also... on day 5! Add me
  • jessieleighscimeca
    Options
    Hi!! I'm just starting too after reaching my highest weight ever. I was 244 pounds at only 5ft 4in. I don't have an exact number in my head as a goal weight. I'm thinking 125 pounds... but who knows, I may get to 140 and be happy with that.
    I would love to have some buddies to talk to and encourage each other!
  • cherellebundziak
    cherellebundziak Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Adding you! I need more friends on here for more support. I do way better when reading up on everyone and when others give me feedback. Love it!
  • arematore464
    arematore464 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Suzanne, I'm 30 and I'm from the UK. I have quite a bit of weight to lose following rapid weight gain last year and I'd love to have some fitness pal buddies to motivate and inspire me!.

• arematore464
    arematore464 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Need a buddy too! I need support and more friends here I need to keep on track.. want to lose aleast 15lb...I cam do this!