Kayla Itsines BBG weigh loss success?

Options
Hey everyone! So I just purchased Kayla Itsine's BBG 1.0. The results look absolutely amazing! My question for anyone who has done it though: Did you lose weight and tone up? I definitely do want the toned look but my main goal is to also lose around 30 pounds. Did ya'll notice a huge weight loss while doing the program? I'd be combining it with healthy eating and logging everyday on MFP of course. Any input would be appreciated!

Replies

• abb117
    abb117 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I lost 15-18ish pounds and toned up. I built muscle too so I'm sure I lost more fat than what the scale says. I've done the first guide twice and I just finished my 7th week of the 2nd guide so if you have any other questions, let me know!
  • leviathas
    leviathas Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    poojie4 wrote: »
    Hey everyone! So I just purchased Kayla Itsine's BBG 1.0. The results look absolutely amazing! My question for anyone who has done it though: Did you lose weight and tone up? I definitely do want the toned look but my main goal is to also lose around 30 pounds. Did ya'll notice a huge weight loss while doing the program? I'd be combining it with healthy eating and logging everyday on MFP of course. Any input would be appreciated!

I've lost over 10lbs 8 weeks in. And toning. And I haven't been following the food program though on a calorie deficit with MFP and eating healthy. Feel free to add me if you like I'm on week 9 of bbg 1.0!
  • Spinner1984
    Spinner1984 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Did not lose any weight but feel strong! Which is awesome. I am in relatively good shape but dripping sweat after each workout with Kayla itsines bikini body guide. However I am only burning 150 calories according to my hrm. Any one else track their calories with this?

I get through each circuit 1.5 times or twice. No breaks between exercises except 30 second recommend between cicuits.