What's your favorite healthy snack?

Options
13»

Replies

• AshleyCMoody
    AshleyCMoody Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Apple chips are good. I've been trying pear chips and strawberry and banana chips as well. Pretty tasty. Strawberries and goat cheese sounds interesting. Never had goat cheese. I'm seeing a lot of people putting edamame. Do you eat it shell on or off? Love ganoush and pretty much all middle east cuisine. And you can never go wrong with any flavor of triscuits. I gotta try this quest stuff. Seems pretty popular.
  • traciralph
    traciralph Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love love love quest bars. 170calories,20 grams protein, 17 grams fiber wonderful snack and very good for you
  • KittensMaster
    KittensMaster Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    85% cocoa dark chocolate Green Blacks.

That stuff is yum. Have some with coffee every morning
  • 7lenny7
    7lenny7 Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    IPA
  • AshleyCMoody
    Options
    Okay it's official I'm getting Quest bars next time I go shopping.
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt. I don't know if I can consider it a low calorie snack, though, since I tend to eat the whole quart in one sitting.

Bananas, apples, oranges, peaches, cantaloupe, protein shakes...too many to list. Especially since it's summer now! There's so many fresh fruits that some days I just snack on fruit all day long and forget about proper meals!
  • bangme33
    bangme33 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wrap spread with peanut butter and sliced banana delic
  • coco_bee
    coco_bee Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    OMG I love Greek yogurt with walnuts and drizzle of honey

http://greek.food.com/recipe/greek-yogurt-with-honey-and-walnuts-425703
  • 5ft9andgettingtrim
    5ft9andgettingtrim Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My favorite snack for my diet is frozen dark chocolate dipped strawberries
  • AshleyCMoody
    Options
    Need to try that biscotti. And pistachios and pumpkin seeds sounds like a good combo. I'm a fan of both. I know what you mean about fruit strawblackcat. Sometimes I give myself a tummy ache from fruit overload. Peanut butter banana wrap sounds tasty. Thanks for the Greek yogurt recipe cocobee. And frozen chocolate dipped fruits are delish! My favorite is dark chocolate dipped frozen banana slices with nuts.