3lbs to first goal!

Options
So, upon starting at Total Solutions, a weight loss program at a local gym, my coach and I sat down and figured up my weight loss timeline. She estimated that with my height, age, weight, BMI and all sorts of factors, that I should be able to loose 10 pounds a month! I about laughed!! There's NO WAY I could possibly loose 10 pounds in one month!! First off, I've never started a diet/new lifestyle without quitting after only loosing 5 pounds.... and soon gaining that plus more back. this 10lbs in one month deal would mean over 2 pounds lost every week!! She's NUTS!!

Well, after 3 and a half weeks, I am down exactly 7 pounds.... I have until this coming monday afternoon (so 3 days) to loose 3 pounds!! I want to do it!! If i can, I KNOW it would be such a boost to my self esteem and motivation!!

I've lost these 7 pounds just by eating right, I haven't worked out more than one day since I started!! So this weekend I plan on busting *kitten* and I hope I can do this!! I tend to loose my weight on the weekends anyhow ( i'm baffled but it's true! ) ... so maybe, just maybe, i can hit that goal!!!

Wish me luck!!

Replies

• rjvt006
    rjvt006 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    WTG see you can do this:bigsmile: keep up the great work
  • Zelsawaf
    Zelsawaf Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Keep it up, you can do it!
  • jenkins1103
    jenkins1103 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to hear from you on Monday if you met that goal..Goal luck through the weekend
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!