Hello everyone!

Options
Hey! My name is Lana, I am new to this "community" although I've been using fitness pal for some time now. I have seven kids and was determined to get in shape after the last one...for their sake and mine. I've lost about 40 lbs over the last year and am getting closer to my goals, but am going through a rough patch...I need help! I really want to lose about 10 more pounds and REALLY tone up, but more importantly I want to get back to my healthy lifestyle of eating clean and exercising daily. I've been slacking for about 2-3 months now, and I can feel the damage I've done in that little time to the progress I was making. I would love to find some people on this forum to help keep me motivated and accountable....any takers???

Replies

• mommaderp
    mommaderp Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm a fellow Mom! I cannot even imagine having 7 children! 2 was enough for me :p

I'm just starting my journey but I'd be happy to have you on my friends list! I think the more people that can see my wall and diary the better. It'll keep me honest!
  • ummaeesa
    ummaeesa Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    mommaderp wrote: »
    I'm a fellow Mom! I cannot even imagine having 7 children! 2 was enough for me :p

I'm just starting my journey but I'd be happy to have you on my friends list! I think the more people that can see my wall and diary the better. It'll keep me honest!

I agree! That's exactly want I was thinking. I'm hoping having a larger community of friends here will do it for me. I spent a lot of time motivating other people around me after I lost the weight, that I started to forget about myself again! I don't want it to get too outta hand....thanks for the help!