30 day shred?

Options
Anyone tried it? Debating if i want to start it?

Replies

• kristalm74
    Options
    I've seen a fair amount of people doing it and I was curious about it too! It must not be too bad if a lot of people are doing it!!
  • MFP1984
    MFP1984 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I HAVE JUST FINISHED MY FIRST WORKOUT WITH IT - THE RESULTS POSTED ON HERE ARE GREAT AND ALTHOUGH ITS 20 MINS OF TOUGH WORK IT'S SOON OVER AND YOU FEEL GOOD - TRY IT THERE'S PLENTY OF SUPPORT FOR IT ON HERE. X
  • MellowYellowGem
    MellowYellowGem Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm just about to do my first one.......!
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Everyone that has done it, and posted before and after pics, have been AMAZING!
    I was doing p90x, and then doing 30 day shred on my off days, and did the first 3 days, and its pretty intense, but, I plan on doing it after I finish Insanity.....
    Go for it! Check the Success stories fourum, someone just posted the other day, youd be amased!
  • electricnarwhal
    Options
    I have a friend who is currently doing it, I think she's on her fifth day now? She absolutely loves it! She says it's a lot of work, even for just 20 minutes, but it's worth it and that you definitely feel it afterward! :) We were talking about it yesterday, since I plan on starting it sometime soon... I thought about doing it after I reach my first goal. :) It's worth a shot, right?
  • sh3lby03
    sh3lby03 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I LOVE IT!!! I'm on day 12 or so and I have seen such a big difference in my endurance. I am already seeing a lot more muscle tone. Haven't dropped as many pounds as I would like but the inches are rolling off. It's only 20 mins so there is NO WAY to talk yourself out of it. Who doesn't have a spare twenty mins at some point in their day? I did level 1 for a week, now i'm alternating between levels 1 and 2.
  • ascha927
    ascha927 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I finished the 30 day shred last week and, let me tell you, it works! I'm not sure how effective it is for weight loss because that was not what I used it for. But I can tell you that it really tones your arms, legs and - especially - ABS. my stomach looked beautiful after 30 day shred. Yes, the work outs make you want to die but if you just take it one exercise at a time, it will be over before you know it. Just stick with it and give it everything you got and you will be amazingly toned in 30 days. Good luck!
  • Fabnover40Kat
    Fabnover40Kat Posts: 300 Member
    Options
  • LittleD311
    Options

great job and results!!!!!
  • dsak
    dsak Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    All the reviews on here and other boards have been positive. I'm also thinking of buying it and starting this weekend!
  • sunflowermom2
    Options
    I am planning on starting it on Monday! I may be dyeing on the floor when I am done but it will all be worth it in the end!
  • BeautyFromWithin
    BeautyFromWithin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Do you need any exercise equipment besides the video to do it?
    I can't afford weights and all that jazz... :(
  • LittleD311
    Options
    I am planning on starting it on Monday! I may be dyeing on the floor when I am done but it will all be worth it in the end!

you will be fine, i promise! there are 2 different girls with Jillian, one does the more advanced, the other does more beginner, you'll be good to go! good luck!
  • LittleD311
    Options
    Do you need any exercise equipment besides the video to do it?
    I can't afford weights and all that jazz... :(

you need light weight, like 3-8lbs, and a yoga mat if you have one.....
  • fireflyangel22
    fireflyangel22 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I love it! Going to complete day 5 today. Defiantly felt it the first few days, could barely walk, but now it feels great!!!