In My Dreams

Options
stephaniezoundi
stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
If you could do anything with your life, what would it be? This has been hanging in my head the last few days. I am very happy with my job and my husband but the dreams still dangle....

I would love to open a shop called 'Stitch and B*tch' that sold cross-stitch and other sewing supplies along with tea and cakes. I would like to move back to Canada with my husband and start a family.

What would you do....

Replies

• jill5280
    jill5280 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I would retire and move to the mountains and run a bed and breakfast. Each day would be filled with people on vacation in a beautiful location.
  • ariathel
    ariathel Posts: 2
    Options
    I'd love to make a living rescuing dogs and gardening/growing vegetables.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I'm actually seriously thinking about starting a tilapia farm, but the wife doesn't know that yet.
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I'm actually seriously thinking about starting a tilapia farm, but the wife doesn't know that yet.

Did you ever see the Dirty Jobs show where Mike went to a tilapi farm?
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options

Did you ever see the Dirty Jobs show where Mike went to a tilapi farm?

Don't watch tv actually, but I will look that up.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    A vegetable farm with a nursery and roadside market that holds public weekend BBQs during the summer and fall.
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    A vegetable farm with a nursery and roadside market that holds public weekend BBQs during the summer and fall.

*shock* and all this time, I was holding out for the Carl MFP Commune!!!!
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options

Yeah where are me and HIl gonna escape to now??
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I would like to sell hand made quilts, and write a book. Maybe if I had a few more extra hours in my day....
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Fine.. my dream..

Carl would have his MFP Commune so LK and I can escape and live happily ever after. (this is a dream and those happen in dreams!)
  • Carl01
    Options

Well where do you think the vegetables will be grown...takes acreage and no doubt will have many large buildings. :wink: :bigsmile:
  • Carl01
    Options

Yeah where are me and HIl gonna escape to now??

See above...I have it all planned.:love: