Looking for Friends that need Motivation and Support

Options
I'm working towards becoming healthier and it has been very tough for me but I've told myself I'm going to stick to it and not let myself down anymore. When I started a year ago I started walking and when I started I was weighing in at 230 and I'm now down to 206.2 pounds, as for my exercise I try and walk anywhere from 6-8 miles a day and for almost 2 hours a day as well. I know there are people that need motivation and support and I sure can give that the best I can as I know how hard it is to start and stay focused. I'm also not taking any kind of Pills I'm doing this all on my own and I plan to keep that going strong like I have been for the past year. As for myself I'm also wanting to set good examples for my family as I have a 16 year old son and a husband who is disabled and a type 2 diabetic plus I work full-time so I do have alot on my plate but it also keeps me motivated to work out as etc. My husband has been very supportive on my weight loss journey we started portion control and were both seeing changes as we both can't eat alot anymore as we both get full real quick. Please feel free to add me as a friend and I will do the same in return.

Replies

• grzzer2
    grzzer2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I try and walk 8 miles a day as well. Feel free to add me!!
  • kscarlett24
    kscarlett24 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I need all the motivation I can get. I tend to
    Go strong for months and then just fall off the wagon. I'm lying in the street now.
  • ayfields29485
    ayfields29485 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I really need motivation. Started on Aug 15 weighing 273 now weight is 262.2