Looking for a buddy

Options
Do you need someone to talk to often, give you motivation, share ideas, or just be there when you feel like giving up? Well that's why you need a buddy! And I of course would love to have a buddy. I am 20 years old and I currently weight 185. My main goal is 140 so I still have a long way to go. Anyway if you are interested in being buddies then leave me a message. :) Thank you! B)

Replies

• chelley449
    chelley449 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in my early 40's and have lost 27 pounds so far. My goal is to lose another 30 pounds. Add me. I need more friends and inspiration!
  • Tess_Christine
    Tess_Christine Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hey ! I'm kinda in the same boat, I'm 20 and wanna lose about 50-70lbs ♡ would love some support, I'm on here daily! :)
  • bekkadillon
    bekkadillon Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I started at 196 and have lost 27 pounds since April. I am also starting a challenge group called Operation get Sexy! Look for it on this board and I will send you an invite to join. We start Monday!
  • MaryCharlotte1404
    MaryCharlotte1404 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me! 27... At 265 currently, and I have a long road ahead but I love the support and motivation by having friends on here!
  • emmagrace0818
    emmagrace0818 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • PandaBWA
    PandaBWA Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 30 (ugh), 180, and trying to get to 130. Hi! :)
  • Kasymira
    Kasymira Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Added all of you! Thank you! :)
  • crusadae
    crusadae Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    <3
  • koleski07
    koleski07 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Any knowledge I have I'm willing to share. If it's a motivating word or three I do that too. Add me B)
  • BekahC1980
    BekahC1980 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Can add me if you like
  • becknomad
    becknomad Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I just starting this week and need all the help I can get! Mom of 2 kiddos, I'm 36 working in losing 60lbs.
  • fitmomma182
    fitmomma182 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for 1-3 people to help me be more accountable. I just turned 30 and I'm a mom to three crazy kids. I need someone to kick me in the butt to get moving!
  • francescataylor94
    francescataylor94 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey I started on 181 :) I'm not to far in but my goal weight is about 135 :) if you want to add me feel free :) that's for any of you . I think support is important
  • wlikmary
    wlikmary Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    PandaBWA wrote: »
    I'm almost 30 (ugh), 180, and trying to get to 130. Hi! :)
    good luck with your journey by the way what a cute boy o:) in your picture fell in love with him already hehe god bless you both :)

• Mellieanne1019
    Mellieanne1019 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat also trying to loose 50 more I'm 210 lost 20 haven't lost any weight in 1.5 months I need help and j want a buddy feel good
  • pussycatdoll21
    pussycatdoll21 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Got you! I'm 22 ❤️
  • KellzNew92
    KellzNew92 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Im 23, have another 80lbs to lose, feel free to add me