Are u real people or robots??

Options
I just noticed the same topics are being posted over and over again by the same people/robots

Replies

• fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I guess there are only so many threads of conversation concerning weight loss.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I just noticed the same topics are being posted over and over again by the same people/robots

That does not compute
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    well....if you consider how pale i am, i could be an android (maybe Data's from "star trek" sister)
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    omg did i really just make a star trek comment??? oh jeez, been hanging out with my dad too much, I'm so lame....please don't think differently of me people
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    *beep boop beep boop*
  • RobinsEgg
    RobinsEgg Posts: 3,702 Member
    Options
    I'm sort of insulted by this. I'm in a forum that is in our 21st thread. Forums are only allowed 500 posts and then must start a new thread which is why you see the same forum name appear more than once. But the older forums are closed and you can't post to them, that is why you see a padlock next to their names.
    I am in the Forum "Need to lose 100 lbs or more - Lets start a group" and we have a theme for each day of the week. Our forum has been very successful and we have many graduates who have already lost 100 lbs, but we also have new members joining regularly. It is an active and dynamic group. There are no robots here !
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    you mean stuff like....

Should i eat my exercise calories?
    Tell me about protein shakes?
    Help! I'm doing everything right and not loosing! (usually by someone with private diary)
    HCG diet?
    Should I take this pill/cleanse/diet?
    What does bump mean?
    How much does 1 stone weigh?

It's not robots. Just a whole lot of people who don't know how to search and read.
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I'm not human, I'm a dancer!
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    *beep boop beep boop*

Dani is a robot programmed to KICK *kitten*
  • jeff261159
    jeff261159 Posts: 385
    Options
    I'm spartacus! (oh sorry, wrong thread!)
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    domo arigato mr roboto
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    *beep boop beep boop*

Dani is a robot programmed to KICK *kitten*

Must seek and destroy fat cells!
  • cheryl3660
    cheryl3660 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    omg did i really just make a star trek comment??? oh jeez, been hanging out with my dad too much, I'm so lame....please don't think differently of me people

I love Star Trek! You are so not lame!
  • millermichellelea
    Options
    you mean stuff like....

Should i eat my exercise calories?
    Tell me about protein shakes?
    Help! I'm doing everything right and not loosing! (usually by someone with private diary)
    HCG diet?
    Should I take this pill/cleanse/diet?
    What does bump mean?
    How much does 1 stone weigh?

It's not robots. Just a whole lot of people who don't know how to search and read.

Don't forget there are new people joining every day who are learning the "ropes." Perhaps they are just reaching out to all of for guidance much like we did when we first joined. :blushing:
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Since there are new members everyday and most have the same questions. It's up to us to support and answer as best we can. Even if we have to say it over and over and over and over............................................................................................
  • cmyrick75
    cmyrick75 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I'm spartacus! (oh sorry, wrong thread!)

lol!!! that was great!
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    I'm a figment of the interwebz.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    I'm a Stepford Wife, minus the good looks, mechanical interior, and outstanding house keeping
  • linz_83
    linz_83 Posts: 45
    Options

That does not compute

THANK YOU! I laughed sooo hard! :laugh:
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    I'm not human, I'm a dancer!

hahahahah!! I Love that song!