MFP welcome me :-)

Options
I'm back to MFP! Looking for an overall lifestyle change, not just looking to diet. Hypothyroidism isn't going to keep me down either for those of you who have this as well or know about it. Healthier lifestyle, loosing a few pounds and a healthier me.
Looking to motivate others as well as have others motivate me! Let's do this!! :-)

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Welcome back ....wishing you much success .......Feel free to add me :)
  • Jennocide1
    Jennocide1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Invite on the way!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    you are morethan welcome :)
  • Chasity6
    Chasity6 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I understand the hypothyroid part. Hashimoto's here. I have 135lbs to lose so as you know probably a slow journey. Feel free to add me as a fiend if you would like to. Good luck and better health.
  • Losinandmovin
    Losinandmovin Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Diets don't work! We're all here trying to take care of ourselves. We need each other! ☺
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    ?
  • NewLife4Me2015
    NewLife4Me2015 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hashimoto's, hypothyroid too! It's a club lol.
  • BuffMcFly
    BuffMcFly Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Had some thyroid issues too. No energy is the worst! Hope you succeed and feel free To add me.
  • TREYmfG
    TREYmfG Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! I have recently returned myself. I wish you the best of luck on your journey. Feel free to add me!
  • Jennocide1
    Jennocide1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the replies! I wish you all success!

And yes thyroid issues and no energy is torturous! Lol

• editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    I have Hashimoto's (autoimmune thyroid disease). Thyroid meds (in my case, Synthroid & Cytomel) reduce the fatigue so I can be more active. But I still kept gaining until I learned to log everything I eat & drink accurately & honestly. Logging works.

I lost the weight long before my thyroid levels ever entered the "normal" range by following the advice in the Sexypants post: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1
  • NewLifeMel2015
    NewLifeMel2015 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me hun :) definatly need the motovation and wish to motivate others :) x