Are u real people or robots??

Options

Replies

• alexbowser
    alexbowser Posts: 322
    Options

It's not robots. Just a whole lot of people who don't know how to search and read.

This and everyone starts a new topic instead of googling basic info.
  • stephy52604
    stephy52604 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    each time someone posts something new to a thread it goes to the beginning of the forum
  • cheryl3660
    cheryl3660 Posts: 182 Member
    Options

How much does 1 stone weigh?

Has anyone ever responded to this question by saying that it depends on how big the stone is? LOL!

Sorry, apparently my salad is making me a bit sassy! Or cheeky if you count your weight in stones. ;-)
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    (enter witty comment here)
  • stephaybabes
    Options
    lol nah i just realised why i was confused. Its because of the thing that says last post and because it is the most updated post it goes back to the top XD im so retarded sorry guys
  • cscoggins
    cscoggins Posts: 17
    Options
    Many people are either of a generation that didn't have the internet growing up. Others grew up in poor families with no computer and attended under-funded schools that didn't provide much computer education. They are behind the curve through no fault of their own. They need a little grace- and those "robots" are providing that grace by giving them direct, easily accessible info. We all need help in some area- and isn't that what this forum is all about? Support? :)
  • britachu
    britachu Posts: 157
    Options

It's not robots. Just a whole lot of people who don't know how to search and read.

Google? Never heard of it. Sounds like something a baby would say.
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    you mean stuff like....

Should i eat my exercise calories?
    Tell me about protein shakes?
    Help! I'm doing everything right and not loosing! (usually by someone with private diary)
    HCG diet?
    Should I take this pill/cleanse/diet?
    What does bump mean?

It takes hours to search and read when your on a cell phone. If I have a question I post it, because it cuts the search time out and gets my question answered... I already have to sit and wait for each page to load; and it only lists 5 posts a page.. searching is very difficult.

Also, every person is different.. So someone posts "Help Im doing everything right and not loosing"; and they weigh 150 pounds where Im near 300, and they are 5'1 and im 5'11, and they r on a carb restricted diet and im not, and they are vegetarian and im a meat eater, and they lead a really adventurous life where Im disabled--doesnt mean that the answers they were given will work for me, my needs, and my lifestyle. Again, its also difficult to research each person that is posting the thread to see if their lifestyle is similiar to yours (therefore making the answers they get similiar to what yours might be); have to open their page, search there profile, diary, look at posts theyve made etc... and then go back to the forums, research to find the thread again..
  • Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I just noticed the same topics are being posted over and over again by the same people/robots

That does not compute

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh:
  • cheryl3660
    cheryl3660 Posts: 182 Member
    Options

Hahahahaha! I love those guys!
  • nayagan
    nayagan Posts: 13
    Options
    Where is that from? "Does not compute"?
    I just noticed the same topics are being posted over and over again by the same people/robots

That does not compute

• fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    In that "No one messes with me" clip signature thing, Jillian looks like a man.
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    In that "No one messes with me" clip signature thing, Jillian looks like a man.

:laugh: :drinker:
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    It takes hours to search and read when your on a cell phone. If I have a question I post it, because it cuts the search time out and gets my question answered... I already have to sit and wait for each page to load; and it only lists 5 posts a page.. searching is very difficult.

Sorry but that's just lazy and irresponsible. Put the phone away, get on a real computer, and do some research. Or buy or borrow some books.
  • stephaybabes
    Options
    so has anyone actually losed weight?
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    you mean stuff like....

Should i eat my exercise calories?
    Tell me about protein shakes?
    Help! I'm doing everything right and not loosing! (usually by someone with private diary)
    HCG diet?
    Should I take this pill/cleanse/diet?
    What does bump mean?

Don't forget there are new people joining every day who are learning the "ropes." Perhaps they are just reaching out to all of for guidance much like we did when we first joined. :blushing:

I was one of these people when I first started on MFP. I had NO clue how to get on the threads much less search them for answers. You could say I was thread dumb lol.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options

Google? Never heard of it. Sounds like something a baby would say.

ORLY?? Please. Allow me.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+Google?
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Where is that from? "Does not compute"?

That does not compute

Originally? Geez, I don't know. I think may the original Lost in Space series from back in the 60's. Yes, sadly I am THAT old. but on the bright side my grandkids love when I do the "Danger Will Robinson" thing with my arms flailing around. :laugh: