Taking control of my life.

Options
Hello, everyone! Weight has been an issue I've had to deal with basically since the age of 10. I don't remember what it was like to be "skinny." I've battled back and forth with it, never getting full control of it tho, and always ended up quitting when I was so close to crossing "that bridge" into fat freedom. It's held me back from so many things in life, which it shouldn't, but it has. I'm an introvert to the max! :(

Anyways, enough is enough. No more starting and quitting. I'm tired of wasting my good years on this planet away worrying about my weight and being held back from my true potential in this life. I'M TAKING CONTROL!!

This is day 15 for me now. I've been going to the gym 5 days a week, watching my calories, and slowly but surely converting over to a healthy lifestyle (for good). Down about 8ish lbs so far!

Anyways, sorry for the long post :/ Cheers to a better life ahead. Add me if you need a dedicated parter/motivator in your weight loss journey, or just a friend. I promise you, there's no stopping me. Can't wait to see what awaits in the future!

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Good luck and well done on your amazing progress so far! :)
  • Blake3693
    Blake3693 Posts: 56 Member
    Options

@PinkPixiexox
    Thank you, I appreciate that! :)
  • Farrell913
    Farrell913 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Well done so far
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Hooray for no longer worrying about your weight and letting it get in the way of your potential! The future is wide open :)
  • Blake3693
    Options
    @gsmart913 -Thank you!
    @kellycasey5 - Exactly :) To step back, reevaluate your situation & alter your perception on things, can really make a huge difference in life.
  • Farrell913
    Farrell913 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel I'm the same but keep it up your doing great ! It's hard work and commitment that is needed and having friends on will help to keep you motivates. I just take each day as it comes and just keep thinking being healthy and fitting is a good way to be and look
  • Chasity6
    Chasity6 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Weight loss is hard I have started and stopped so many times I can't count. This time it is a lifestyle change and weight loss is just a benefit. I have a large amount to lose so it is going to take me awhile. Feel free to add me to your friends list if you like.
  • Brendaleigh19
    Brendaleigh19 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Good luck on continuing your journey! You have the right attitude!
  • supernam10
    supernam10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Hard work always pays off! Keep it up (:
  • EthanSanders23
    EthanSanders23 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'd love to follow anybody that is totally needing it or also helping out others. I love motivating and inspiring and I just started an Instagram account! So follow me @ Ethan.fitmenu
    I love making food come alive, it's my job in the Coast Guard to do this. I love nutrition, and the way it affects the body! I'll be posting to Instagram as much as possible. I'm currently losing fat, keeping muscle. Yes it's a struggle, but it'll be a fun journey with you alongside me!
    So what do you say? :)
  • psalm6932
    psalm6932 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    One day at a time! We can do this!
  • MamaGemini123
    MamaGemini123 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! I understand your struggle. And no need to apologize nice for some of us tonknpw were not alone
  • Blake3693
    Options
    @Brendaleigh19 @supernam10 @psalm6932
    @MamaGemini123 @EthanHubba
    Thank you all!! Good luck to everyone with their journey!